𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
'ʟɪᴏɴᴇssᴇs'

ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴡᴀs sᴏ ʜᴜɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʙᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ.

She had woken up to a ton of texts from both Noah and Brooke; Noah's mostly consisting of him asking if she got home safe and Brooke's asking if she could borrow some shoes.

Raven groaned, almost falling out of bed while she got up. Her head was killing.

She rubbed her temple, quickly jogging down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab a glass of water and some aspirin.

"Ooh, give me some," She heard her sudden's friend's voice from the kitchen seat, as soon as she walked in, almost scaring her; Almost.

"How did you even get in here?" She interrogated the girl, as if it wasnt a regular occurence.

Brooke rolled her eyes, scrolling on her phone, but pausing at the stupid question, "Uh, the spare key under that fake rock? Duh."

Ray sighed; she should have known, "I've got such a hangover after yesterday."

Brooke giggled, and Raven rolled her eyes, as the brunette snatched the pack of medicine from her hands.

"How'd it go with that blondie from yesterday," The striker joked about the boy from the day before.

"Good," the brunette giggled, trying to hide her face from her friend ahead, to stop her from seeing her flustered face, "How'd your nap alone go?"

Ray rolled her eyes, downing the tablets that were in her hand along with the water, before shoving her friend in the arm. 

"Where's Noah?" She asked Brooke, quite sure that she wouldn't have came to her house without a ride.

"Car, probably," She replied, finally taking two tablets with water, "I asked him to go back to mine pick up my laptop."

Just on cue, Noah burst through the door, laptop in his hands, "Morning! Ray, why am I left on delivered?"

"I'm sorry!" She immediately responded, trying to defend herself, "I was asleep."

Noah hummed, before shoving his friend in the arm and letting out a loud chuckle, handing Brooke her laptop.

"Cheers," She thanked him, quickly logging on and scrolling through any new messages or emails.

"Cheers," Noah mocked her quietly in a whisper while the black one of the three friends laughed at his pun.

It was quite clear to anyone that the girl was annoyed at his response, usually she would have just shot an insult back at him. But instead, she just stuck up her finger, still remaining focused on her screen, making the two gays laugh in unison.

"How did Ben go?" Ray finally brought up, after their laughing fit.

No rolled his eyes, as a smile ghosted his friend's face, "Yeah, No, how did it go?" Brooke teased in a mocking voice.

"Shut up," Noah shushed, making the footballer put up her hands in pretend surrender, and continue looking through her new emails.

"Woah," Ray's eyes widened, looking between the girl and the quiet boy, "What did I miss?!" She groaned, looking between the two suspiciously.

"Nothi-"

"They're going on a date!" Brooke rudely interupted, making Noah bury his face in his hands.