𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
'ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀs.'

ʀᴀʏ ʜᴜᴍᴍᴇᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪx ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ.

She smiled, finally having gotten her hair to perfection, ignoring the repeated bangs on the door, that only got more aggressive by each second.

The other girl had been banging on the door since around ten minutes after Raven had gotten in. But after a while, the darker girl somehow managed to drone out all the sound, letting herself take as long as possible.

She sighed, as she approached the door, turning the lock and swinging it open to walk past the footballer, before feeling a pair of hands on her waist, as she was roughly shoved back.

"What the fuck, Reids?!" Williamson stopped the girl, slamming her against the wall beside the door she had just came out of. "What are you doing?"

Reids' breath hitched at the slight pain that ran through her, head tilting up to meet Williamson's eyes, cocky grin still plastered on her face, feigning innocence, "I dont know what you're talking about."

"Reids, don't even fuc-" The girl seethed, deciding to cut herself off with a sharp breath in.

Ray chuckled to herself, looking up at the blonde, whose hands were still firmly plastered on her hips, grip increasing, "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? You took two whole hours in the shower," Reids laughed at the girl's angered expression, a smirk ghosting her lips.

"One and a half," The striker corrected, before seeing Leah's unamused expression, "Sorry, must have lost track of time." Raven scrunched up her nose in a fake apology, biting back a chuckle at the girl, "But I mean, if I did take that long, you could have just went to like Walsh's and took a shower."

"Keira's rooming with Rose. And I didn't feel like seeing your friend," Ray nodded blankly in realisation, remembering that Brooke had been roomed with the midfeilder. "And I didn't think you would take so fucking long."

"Sorry Williamson," Ray smiled fakely again, her eyes flickering across the girl's face, waiting for her next move, "I'll be quicker next time."

The captain's grip tightened, knowing that she wouldn't let her go into the shower first again. She pressed Raven harder against the wall behind them, making her let out a short breath, Leah glaring down at her with her blue eyes.

Raven felt an oddly familiar flutter in her stomach, before the sharp pain in her sides stopped her thoughts from going any further, holding eye contact with her captain.

Leah sighed, her grip loosening, as she backed away from the girl, "Fucking bitch."

Raven laughed at the girl, breath shaky, as she took her bottom lip into her mouth, watching as the girl, grabbed her towel and clothes, and started to go into the bathroom. Raven's hand fell to her waist where Leah's touch lingered, fingers brushing against it.

The blonde's eyes dropped to where Raven was holding, an unreadable expression on her face, before she looked up at the girl, "Next time, maybe don't take forever in the shower, yeah?"

Raven pushed her tongue up against the inside of her cheek, heart racing, her cocky smirk now being faked, watching the blonde walk into the bathroom, "Yes Captain."

----

ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴏʀᴇᴏ
(ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄʜᴀᴛ)