Congrats-11

AN
I need an editor, if you or someone you know wants to help me PM me. I have no idea how that works but whatever. By the way... 1 K READS! HOLY SHIZNIT! I love you all, thank you so much!
------•------
" Finally, go it took you sooo long!" I say, sitting in the doctors room that I didn't even know we had, this place is way too big. Alvera is sitting with me, supposedly there to calm me. but all she did was talk... about Thor son ,Grae ( pronounced Gray).
" So as we were waiting for you, we talked and stuff. I flirted with him but I don't think he noticed, he is still getting used to our customs." I kind of zoned out, Al doesn't know what's going on yet, and I don't know how to break it to her. She thinks it's a regular check up.
" Ok so all I'm going to do is take some blood." Dr. Banner explained to me what he was going to do. He wrapped a rubber band around my bicep and pulled a needle from a drawer. The needle was attached to a syringe and then a tube. " It pretty simple, there will be a slight pinch and that's about it. You have nice and visible veins."
" Uh...thanks?" I replied. as he got closer I flinched back.
" Just be calm, look out the window if you need to." but that's the problem. I have to look. I have no idea why. He inserted the needle into my arm and I winced. after a minute I was ok and I watched the syringe fill with my blood. He took two tubes of it. When it was done, he pressed a bandaid to it. " Alright, we are done!" I nodded and sprinted out of the room.
" How could this happen to me? This is movie shit!" I muttered. I didn't know where I was going but soon enough I bumped into someone. That someone was Brent, Natasha and Clint's son. They also have a daughter who is his twin, Saige. They are both already on missions at the age of 17. They are known as Shoot and Kill. Did I mention that he's SUPER HOT?! So I naturally blushed.
" Woah there, you look upset? What's wrong?" I should tell him he'll find out soon enough.
" Follow me." I took him to my personal lounging room. I sat down and pressed the button next to my couch. Candy popped up and I grabbed some chocolate. He grabbed some candy too.
" What's up." he asked, " Just don't tell me if it's some girlie crap" I laughed.
" Ok. So you know the chip that was in my brain?" He nodded. " well it's from this planet in Asgards galaxy or whatever called Planekato . And I'm.." I started to tear up. " I'm.. a Planekatoian which makes me an alien with telekinesis and maybe another power." I'm sobbing into his shoulder. " I'm sorry, I'm just freaking out and it's a lot to handle and I'm just UGH!" I look at a vase acroos from me and think of smashing it. And... it does, somehow the vase levitates into the air and falls down hard, just like I wanted to do!
" Ok, so did that just happen? " I ask, Brent just nods then gulps.
" I think, your powers just developed... congrats!"