Planetako part 1- 14

I let go of Thor's bear-like hand and stumbled. Unlike Asgard, Planetako was made more out of trees and wildlife. The castle was "Beautiful! OMG I'm so excited!" Alvera screamed." I nod in agreement and mumble,
" Yeah, it Already feels like home." dad was the only one who heard me and I saw him stiffen. I feel bad, but it really does, I just have a weird connection to Planetako.
" Welcome! You must be Sapphira?" A person who looks American but has sharper and more distinct structure asks Alvera.
" Haha, no. I'm her friend, Alvera." she replies, shaking his hand. he laughs and walks up to me.
" Many apologies, welcome darling to Planetako. I am Elvac, guardian and protector of you until your training is done." He looked 17 and was, might I say, GORG!
" Arn't you a little young to be a soldier?" He laughs.
" Darling, I'm 1700"
...
BRUH!
I let out a uneasy laugh. " Oh"
He introduced himself to everyone and walked toward the castle.
" And to your left is a bakery..." Elvac was giving us a tour of the streets and talking about the culture of Planetako. I wasn't listening ( per usual), and was just looking at everything. Every house was a different color, but each had a symbol on it.
" Hey, what are those symbols for?" I interrupt.
" Ah, those symbols show what power each family has. The powers usually flow through the bloodlines and generations usually stay in the same house. Do you see the bigger houses?" I nod. " Those houses house the more powerful people and ones who are gifted by the king himself. Those who have especially strong power live in the castle to aid the King.You will all stay in the Palace and then Sapphira will train there." Wow. The palace was huge! It looked like it was made out of transparent shimmery glass until the 2nd floor, and the sides were covered with silver and blue vines and trees.
That is my new training place.
That is my new home.
That is my new destiny.
*******•••******
OK so that's the new chapter.
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE
Xoxo
Camille