Planetako part 2-15

I step into the castle door, hesitant, trying not to break it. " Damn! It's like Cinderella's shoes, unbreakable!" I say, and everyone but Elvac laughs.
" Miss Saphirra, I do not understand, but yes, the palace is unbreakable due to the many spells placed on and around it." Dang, this is serious. Elvac guides us to the receiving room.
" Queen Avianna our guests are here."
His voice booms in the great hall. he motions for us to step forward. we do and I get my first look at the queen. She was tall with auburn hair that dawned a silver, sparkling crown with a glistening jewel at the top.
I wonder what type of jewel that is?
" It's a Alumi jewel, only found in the mountains of our realm, and only kept in our castle. Very valuable. No, Nr. Stark, you may not have one." Dad and I look at each other, what just happened?! " I read minds, one of my many powers." she answered. Damn...

" You will not use that language in my court!" She demandes. I cringe.

"Ok..." I mudder in fear. She laughs.

" I was joking dear, your perfectly fine. Some here have a rather... dirty mouth, not to mention mind!" I giggle, yep, probably dad. After that we all got a tour of the castle. " And this is where you will be training, you too Alvera."

"What?!" Al replied.

" I can sense magic in you, but I know not how you have gained it. So my trainers will help you find and control it." Al? Magic? What? I give her the " We'll talk later" glance. What the hell is going on...

A/N
OMG so happy! About 1.4 K reads and many votes!!! Thank you al so much!!
Xoxo,
Camille