All aboard-12

Brent and I walked to the kitchen where all the Avengers are. " Guys!" I scream at the talkative superheroes. They stop. " Soooo... I kinda just used my telekinesis..." Bruce jumps to his feet along with dad and Thor.
" Ok, we need to get you to Planetako, soon."
" As in like a week or tomorrow? " I question.
" Tomorrow." craaaaaap! I need to tell Alvera today.
" Ok. I'll go pack. Where's Alvera?" Brent tells me that she was in the spa earlier so I go there.
" Hey Al!" She looks up from her feet that were currently getting painted by one of our " Spa peeps", as we call them.
" Hey, where were you after the check up?" I hesitate.
" About that..." I ask the lady to leave.
" Ok, here's what's going on.." I tell her all about what's going on. When I finish her mouth was agape and it took her a couple of seconds before she talked.
" Ok. So you have telekinesis, a sort of alien, have to go to training in another galaxy, and might have even more powers." I nod. " Cool!" I'm confused.
" So you aren't scared or creeped out?" She shakes her head.
"Nope. I mean come on, I'm friends with a superhero and The Avengers, I was there durning the New York battle." God I love this girl, I wish she could come with me to Planetako.
" Be right back, ok?!" She nods.
I race out of the spa and into my dad's lab, also known as his life.
" Daddy?" I say with my most innocent face. He groans.
" What do you want?" I grin.
" Can Alvera come with me to Planetako?"
" Saph, you know that's impossible! She could get hurt and her mom is really strict."
" PLEASE! I'm going to be all alone, not counting you and Thor and homesick. Al will relax me and help me." He hesitates,
" I'll try." I squeal and thank him. Once I get back to Al and tell her we jump around ( her more carefully because of her pedicure). Maybe this will be better then I thought.
-------•------
It's official, Al, dad, Thor and I are leaving today. We don't need to pack anything because my new found race will supply anything we need. " Ok , are you all ready?" Thor asks, we all nod. " Hold my hands" he commands and we grab his hands. I grasp his hand and my suit In the other, they are allowing me to bring it. " All aboard the Thor express " I whisper to Al" she giggles, then screams as we are shot in the air by the Tesseract. I don't understand why it's so scary, even my dad's screaming. I look at Thor and see him grinning. Our eyes connect and we winks and mouths "babies" I laugh, exhilarated by the energy flow and his joke. Seconds later we land in Planetako. I look around me in awe, " It's beautiful!" It feels like a second home already.