Chapter 2 -The misunderstanding

Emily's POV

I was at the mall with my cousin Johnny, it had been a while since we last seen each other so I thought it would be a good idea to hangout.

" So, where do you wanna go next?"

Suddendly asked Johnny

"How about we go grab some lunch... it's almost noon" I asked him

"Sure sounds like a good idea"

___Meanwhile___

West's POV

Eldon and I needed new dance shoes so we went to the mall. It was Saturday and dance rehearsal was later today so we had a lot of times to shop.

" Yo! I have to tell you what my brothers and I did yesterday " Began Eldon

" We wanted to see what would happen if we smashed watermelons with our feet... We put our feet on them and then... Boom! they slashed all around the room"

" Really! Ah man that must have been awesome! "

"You know, I'm probably gonna..."

Eldon's POV

West suddendly stop his sentence right in the middle of it. How weird.

"Gonna what West?"

"Oh hum... nothing nevermind"

"Oh well, have you found any shoes yet?"

"No... and you know what? I don't feel like using my money anymore"

"I don't feel like using my money anymore" That doesn't make any sense! Why would he change his mind just like that in one second? Well that's West , so that does make sense.

West's POV

Why didn't I finish my sentence? While I was trying on shoes I saw Emily walk past the shop I was in. That's why! She was with a blond hair guy. They seem to be really close friends because he had his arm around her. That guy was supposed to be me!

I have to move on, she doesn't love me.

And I know exactly how...