Chapter 12 - Telling Somebody

Emily's POV

I've been at the park for a long time now. I don't know how long though. By now my tears have stop, but I'm still sad. I've probably curse my sister with every swear word possible.

I still can't believe Riley said something like that. I mean , yes I'm a lot at West's, but isn't it what love is? Riley should understand that. James and her are in love as well.

I rest my head on my hands for a few minutes, trying to calm myself down. It doesn't work much though. I've never been one to let something go that easily, I'm stubborn.

I look around the park trying to think of something else by looking at the beauty of nature. My second attempt
fells as well.

I decide to get off the bench and get up to go take a walk across the park. Just as I start walking toward the centre of the park I hear my name being call.

" Emily? "

I look beside me trying to find the person that call me. However , there's nobody there looking at me.

" Behind you! "

I turn around. This time there's somebody I know. Amanda.

" Hi! " I walk toward her.

" Hi. How are you? " She gives me a hug and I hug back.

"Good. You?"

"Fine I guess. Being an alternate is not that good but I guess it could be worse. I could not be in A troup at all, I still have a chance of dancing at Internationals. "

I nod my head in understanding.

" Do you.. um do you want to take a walk with me, to catch up?" She asks pointing in front of us.

" Yes sure, I'd love too. I was gonna do so anyway."

We start walking forward toward the huge fountain.

After a few seconds of walking Amanda turns to me.

" Look, I didn't want say anything but now it's just bothering me. Are you alright? You look like you cried. Your eyes are red. "

I gave a small laugh before answering.

" Yeah. I'm fine now though." I look ahead , trying to make it impossible for her to see my face.

" I don't believe you. "

Honestly, I don't believe myself either.

I sigh.

" West and I are dating! "

" You are? I'm so excited for you guys! I mean, it's unexpected but you deserve it. Especially after what I did to you..."

" Thank you. Don't worry about that it's in the past and without you we wouldn't be together." I smiled at her.

" B-But , but... I don't understand." She says shocked.

I smile before telling her.

" Well, if you didn't make me and Hunter break up than West and I wouldn't be together right now. "

I laugh when I see her roll her eyes.

" I make the girl do horrible things to her friends, force her to steal things, basically ruin her life and she thanks me because if it wasn't for me she wouldn't be with her true love?!"
She says, a look of disbelieve on her face.

I blush embarrassed.

"I didn't say he was my true love. Not that he is not." I mumble the last part to myself , looking down at the ground.

Amanda laughs.

" Maybe. But nobody sane enough would have thought of it the way you did."

"Anyway, I've got to go. Somebody's waiting for me. Bye!"

We hug then she leaves.

I stay at the park a bit longer before going back home. I don't feel like facing Riley however.

West's POV

I'm watching a movie when I get a text from Em.

E : Hey!

I quickly text back.

W : Hey! What's up?

E : Nothing much really. Just needed to talk that's all.

W : What's wrong?

E : I had a fight with Riley. She thinks we hang out to much.

I freeze for a moment. I don't want to cause problems between her and her sister.

W : Sorry, I don't wan't to cause trouble...

She answers right away.

E : No it's fine. She's the one who started it.

E : Anyway, I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow! It's still happening right?.

W : Okay. Yep so don't try to get out of it. Hahaha.

E : It was worth it sorry :) . I'm just nervous , sorry if it seems like I don't want too. Everybody will be there?

W : It's fine :) Yeah , everybody. Don't worry though, you'll be fine.

E : Thanks. Good night , I love you ❤️

W : I love you too ❤️. Good night.

I started the movie again after typing the last text.

Tomorrow's gonna be a big day!

A/N : So sorry for the wait!