Chapter 3 - Chloe's fault

West's POV

I was going in the direction of Miss Kate's office because she asked me to help her clean up her office

and because I like helping people , I , of course said yes.

When I got there I knocked on the frame of where was suppose to be the door and wait politely for her to call me in.

" Come in "

" Hi West! Oh I'm so glad you came I really need help. This place is a mess!

"No problem! What do I gave to do first"

"Could you move those boxes and but them in the costum closet! In these are the costumes that B- Troup used for a competition two weeks ago but I didn't have time to put them in the closet. "

"Sure, anything else?"

"No, nothing else for now thank you"

"You're welcome" I than took all the boxes putting one on a another and I then went in the direction of the costum closet.

As I was going down the stairs that lead to where the closet was I suddenly bump into Chloe , dropping the boxes on the floor.

"Oh I'm so sorry West I didn't see you. I wanted to go to studio A to pratice a dance but I was afraid somebody already took the studio so I wanted to hurry. "

" It's ok don't worry "

" Here let me help you " She then took a box from the floor and give it to me. She did the same thing with all the boxes.

When she gave me the last one, our hands touch for a few seconds before I quickly pull mine away. When Chloe noticed it, she gave me a slight smile. Her eyes were shining. Oh no, this can't be happening. She can't love me. I don't love her.

"Yeah so...hummm I-I-I gotta go" I quickly told her.

"Yeah me too"

I then start walking fait in front of me past the ballet dancer. And she walks in the opposite direction.

I'd walk for about 20 seconds when she called me.

"West"

"Yeah?"

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to... oh you know what? Nevermind."

"I'm sure it's fine. Just say what you have to say"

"Fine... well I was wondering if you wanted to do a duet with me"

I stood there in shock.

I know that I said that she couldn't love me but I think I'm gonna accept her demand.

Even though it wasn't my plan ( The one about how to forget about my crush on Emily) this could be the perfect opportunity for me to forget about my love for Emily.

"Sure Chlo, I will love too"

"Let me go put these boxes in the closet first"

"Great"

Chloe's POV

Great West accept to do a duet with me. I'm so excited that mean I'm gonna ne able to spend time with him... I have a secret... I'M IN LOVE WITH WEST!!!!!

- At studio A -

A few minutes later West came back

"Ok so what kind of dance style do you want our duet to be?"

"I don't know. Maybe hip hop?"

"Sure that will be great I like hip hop"

"Okkkk.... So what song?"

"I don't know you choose" was his answer. West seem in a really bad mood... what did I do wrong?

West's POV

I wish Chloe will stop talking for one seconde, she talks a lot!

"How about with start with this move?" I asked her.

"Awesome! This move is so cool!"

"Ok so 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8"

- Meanwhile -

Emily's POV

I was going at The Next Step because I was suppose to take Riley home. She didn't have a lift. And my knee was healing better so it was easier to walk now.

As a approch studio A, I hear loud music. And because I'm curious I went to see who was there.

I stand frozen

What I saw was heartbreaking

Inside were West and Chloe doing a duet. They were in a position that I didn't like.

West had his arms around her waist and Chloe had hers around his good looking , attrative, warm neck. Wait, wait, wait... Did I just thought that?

I ran to the bench outside the studio A. The one where Riley and I always go when we need to be comfort.

Suddenly the tears began to fall like rain. Why do I care so much?

I know. I'M IN LOVE WITH WEST!!!

West's POV

Chloe was slowing leaning down but I didn't want this. Fortunatly for me something at the entrence of the studio caught my eyes. So when I turn my head to look at that something ,Chloe's lips miss mine and instead touch my cheek

Emily. Oh no she saw us. I gotta admit the truth, I can't stop loving her even if I want to.

"WHAT DID YOU DO CHLOE? WHY DID YOU DO IT CHLOE?" I shout at her

"I wanted to kiss you,I thought there was something between us"

"OF COURSE NOT! I LOVE EMILY!" I was still shouting at her

"Oh I see"

I couldn't hold it anymore. It was too much

I ran to where Emily left running

What I saw was heartbreaking...