Chapter 14 - Beautiful Views & S'mores

Emily's POV

"So what do you want to do? We can plan volley ball, tennis , frisbee , we could even go swimming!"

"Can't we just go walk and enjoy the views? Pleaseeee???" I ask West with pleading eyes

" Sure, I guess we can do that!"

" Great!" I take his hand and walk slowly

West and I are currently at his family's cottage for a few days. His family is here as well.

The cottage is near a beautiful lake surrounding by a small " forest". It's actually one of the most breath taking places I have ever seen.

" So how are you liking it so far?" West asks me

" It's amazing... I'm actually jealous you get to come here this often..."

" I used to come here more often before, it's been a while since I've last been here...With dance almost every day it was hard to be with my sisters."

I stop midway and gave him a hug

" Dance was a priority for most of us wasn't it?" I say my voice barely loud since I placed my head on his shoulder

"But I get what you mean..."

I take his chin and make him look at me in the eyes

" Your sisters don't blame you , I can tell that! They're supportive."

He smiles and whenever he smiles so do I.

" Thank you!" He then pulls me closer to him

" You're welcome!" I then give him a quick kiss

" Maybe we should head back, it's getting dark. We can always come back to continue our walk tomorrow."

" I agree"

We turn around and on way a horse pass us rapidly. June gets down and greets us.

" Hey! So you guys know what's for dinner?" She asks as she walks down the small hill with us.

" I don't know. I think the maid prepare something for us before we left." West answers his sister.

He then make his thinking face

" Wait... wouldn't it be faster if you went back to the house on the horse?"

Did I mention they have a stable? Because they do!

" Yeah but I wanted to talk to you guys. Mea is reading and you know how she's like when we interrupt her reading, Tatiana was watching episodes of something on her phone, Violet just doesn't want to do anything and Shaylee, well for a 5 years old , she scares me... So yeah I was and still am bored."

West nods at June and we walk back to the cottage talking about The Next Step and how West and I starting dating.

***

West's POV

We just eat and now Meadow, June, Tatiana , Violet , Emily and I are outside around the outdoor fireplace in our yard.

We're just basically talking between us "teens". Tatiana's having fun telling scary stories and scaring Violet and Meadow, since you know , in a big field not that close to town it makes it scarier. I actually like telling scary stories. I'm the one who told the story of the chicken factory at the A Troup's " slumber party" a few years ago.

Emily has one of my sweaters on. That makes me feel amazing.

" West, pass me the marshmallows. I want s'mores! " Violet asks me , half hidden under a blanket so she can't hear Tati's stories.

I hear Emily giggle after looking at my sister position. Meadow's looking amuse as well.

" How many?" I ask her , ready to take 2 marshmallows out of the bag full of them.

" The whole bag idiot! Who would want only one marshmallow?"

I throw her the bag and she catches it mid air.

" I can never get those to grill correctly. Damn it."

" I can do it for you if you want?!" Emily says looking up at my sister

" Really? Yeah, I'd like that thanks!"

Eventually we all come back inside and went to bed...

***

I'm currently in the bathroom getting ready for bed but I'm nearly done so.

I go back to the bedroom that Emily and I share.

Just as I approach the bed Em pulls me in and we end up rolling and she ends up on top of me.

" TV was boring.." She says before putting her lips with mine

We make out for a bit before watching tv half asleep