Chapter 13 - Princess Emily

West's POV

Right now I'm finishing my preparations for tonight. Tonight Emily is going to meet my family for the first time. I'm reallyyyy nervous.

This has to go well!

My parents are helping me making things look good while some of my sisters are playing some games in the living room.

I then left to go pick up Emily at her house.

...

Emily's POV

Right now I'm waiting for West in my living room. Today I'm going to meet his family for the first time. Honestly , I'm really nervous. More than when I had to meet my ex-boyfriends' families. West means the world to me.

I hear a door closing outside and I get up to open the door. West is standing in front of me.

" You're ready?! "

" Yeah! "

I take his hand and we walk to his car.
He then open the door and I get in just as he leans down and kiss me on the lips. I put my hands on his cheeks and kiss him back. After a few minutes we eventually pull apart.

" I love you Emily! " West says taking my hands in his.

" I love you too West!" I say before giving him a small kiss on the lips.

He then starts driving.

***

After half an hour, he parks the car in the driveway of an house. I look out the window lost in thoughts. His house is huge!! His parents are rich. They own a company that is doing well. I mean sure, I've been to his house before, but I don't know, tonight it's look even bigger.

West taps me slowly and softly on my shoulder making be turn to look at him.

" You're ready? " He asks staring at me.
" Yes, let's go! " We get out of his car and as soon as I'm able to, I grab his hand and squeeze it. Judging by the small face he makes, too strong. What's going on?! I'm never that nervous!

"Sorry "

He shakes his head slowly.

" It's fine don't worry! " He says as we walk toward the front door.

He pushes the doorbell and a few seconds later somebody opens the door.

We get inside and I see a little girl passing us rapidly.

" There are waiting for us outside. "

He escorts me to door that leads to his backyard and I smile when I see 7 people either sitting at a table or playing.

As we walk down the stairs, his family looks our way.

When we reach the table West turns to his family.

" Guys, this is my girlfriend Emily."

" Hi! "

" Hi! I'm Nigel, I'm West's father. " He says with a bright smile. He extend his hand for me to shake it and I do so quickly.

"This is my wife , South. " West's father nod to a lady's direction.

" Please sit down. "