Chapter 20 - Picture Perfect

A/N: Hi! I just wanted to say that if I got anything wrong, I'm sorry. I know nothing about Portugal hahaha.

That being said...

I have finally completed this book. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and please enjoy this last chapter!

***********

17 Years Later

Emily's POV

I sigh again, frustrated.

"P, would you please hurry up? If we miss the flight, I swear, I'm never speaking to you again." I hear from downstairs.

"Syd. Stop being a drama queen. We won't miss the flight." Another voice answers.

Paris and Sydney. West's and I youngest daughters. Identical twins, to be exact.

I can imagine Sydney glaring at Paris.

"Besides, don't you think it's kinda hard to ignore me for the rest of our lives if we have the same face? People are going to realize we're related, idiot."

I wince, waiting for the sound of fighting.

Nothing.

Huh, I guess Sydney's got better self-control. West's carbon copy.

"Need any help?"

I turn around, facing West.

"No thanks." I smile. "But I'd give anything so that we could just go already. Why can't one vacation ever go without stress?"

I wrap my arm around his chest, resting my head against his shoulder.

He kisses the top of my head.

"Don't worry. Syd's just really excited. All she's talked about the last 3 months is Portugal." He says, understanding where my worries come from.

"I have to finish packing but after that I'll go check on the kids."

I nod, kissing his check before pulling away. I pull away just in time to see Hope knocking softly on our door.

West smiles.

"Hey, what's up?" He asks.

"Hi. I'll go pack the car, if anyone needs me." She nods towards the front of the house.

"That'd be nice, thank you." We say, proudness evident in our tone. Hope is the most mature 20-year-old there is.

She smiles slightly and goes to leave. She has barely leaves the room when she turns around again.

"Oh, and Dad? Jay needs your help to find the passports." With that, she exits.

"I'll go find Jayden." He smiles apologetically and then goes downstairs.

*Lisbon Airport - Portugal*

West's POV

Finally, We're here!

I take a deep breath, breathing in the exotic warmth.

We, the Norths, are taking a family vacation with my sister and her family.