Chapter 15 - A Wave Of Love

Emily's POV

Right now I'm in the car with West and we're heading back to my house. We left the cottage a few hours ago and I already can't wait to go back there. The last few days have been amazing and I'll never forgot them...

As we get closer to Toronto, I can't help but get excited. I've got the house for myself for the weekend. Which means finally some peace and quiet!

When I get home I ask West if he wants to stay for, well , as long as he wants to.
After he says yes, I go around the house to go in my backyard. Pulling some chairs so we can sit down and enjoy the nice weather.

" You need help? "

" No, thank you. I'm just fine " I say before while cleaning a little bit the chairs.

We sit down shortly after but it doesn't take long before we're cuddling.

" Do you ever wonder if  things will have been different if the group didn't change? "

"What do you mean? " I ask , looking at him , trying to block the sun at the same time.

" If Thalia never made the team? Or Hunter? Like ,would we have all been much closer? "

" I have a feeling something will have cause drama anyway." I laugh

" I mean, isn't that what the studio is good at? Causing drama? " I winked and bit my lip to keep myself from laughing but fail miserably.

" You mean you guys, I've never done anything"

" Alright, I'll give you that"

" But for my defence, I'm just passion-" I get interrupted by the doorbell ringing

I pull away from West's arm, mentally cursing whoever dare disturbing us.

"I'll be right back"

I open the door and in front of me stands the person I last expected to ever see on my front porch. Michelle.

" Hi " Michelle smiles when our eyes met.

" How do you know where I live " I ask before she even gets the chance to say something.

" Hi Michelle, how are you? Oh me? I'm fine, thank you for asking Emily! How are YOU doing?" Michelle quickly says . She rolls her eyes then take a deep breath.

" Look, Riley is your sister. And Riley is my friend. So that's how I know where you live."

" But I'm not here to argue, I've got better things to do. I just wanted to invite you guys to go to the beach Saturday. The whole A-Troup"

" Say hi to West for me! "

I quietly watch Michelle walk away from my house and disappear from my view.

I turned around and jump seeing West there .

" How long I've you been standing there?" I ask him as I sit down on the couch.

" Like a minute after you open the door. I could see Michelle from your backyard. "

He seats downs next to me before taking my hand in his and making me turn my head.

" You seem mad. The beach isn't that bad."

" It's because we got interrupted. "

" Then let's go back outside "

West gets up and mentions for me to follow him.

" You know what? Can we just go shopping ? "

He turns around and frown