Chapter 4 - The Truth

*There might be some spoilers*

West's POV

Emily was sitting on the bench. Head down. Through her blond hair that were hiding her face, I could see she was crying. Hard.

I slowly walk over to where she was. I then, as slowly as before, sat down next to her...

I start talking

"Hey..." No respond

"Emily..."

"Emily...Emily are you okay?!" This time I did get an answer

"AM I OK? OF COURSE I'M OK !* roll eyes* WHY WOULDN'T I BE?!...

"Emily tell me what's wron-..." I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence...

"WHAT WRONG? WHAT WRONG WEST?!... EVERYTHING WRONG WEST, EVERYHING!!! "

Her tears were falling fast and her face was red from crying so hard.

I could tell she was mad, but I didn't know why

"Emily please tell me what wrong, I just wanna know"

She look at me right in the eyes when I stop talking and I just wanted to look away. But I didn't.

"You really wanna know what wrong?!" Her tone was calmer by I could still see the anger in her eyes

I nod

"My life... everything wrong West. I mean I can't dance anymore. Dancing is my life. My love life isn't better *fake laugh*. One of my boyfriend didn't love me for most of the time we were dating , so we break up...and then when I finally move on and find somebody else, someone have to end our relationship ..."

Tears were still falling in silence

There was a lot of things I went to tell her but now wasn't a good time, she was hurt.

"Amanda?"

"Yes, and before Michelle ruined my relationship with Eldon..."

" Oh yeah I forgot about that . But about Amanda, you did it for the team. Without you we wouldn't have won National, or even go to National. And we wouldn't been going to International..."

" Thanks, but I would have prefer keeping Hunter AND going to National... Anyways, because of Amanda in only one day all my friends turn against me thinking I was back to my old self, because of which nobody talked to me anymore."

Now she wasn't crying at all

" Sorry again about that"

She smiles " Don't worry it fine"

I smile back at her and I swear I saw her blush a little

I saw her hesitate like she wanted to say something but didn't dare too, so I wait for her to speak

" ... And then there was you."

I'm shock, what did I do?

"What?"

"Well you came into my life. As more then somebody I dance with... As a friend. I learned something new about you everytime we hang out. Like when I saw you putting money in books, I saw a side of you that I never saw before. Or in Culture Shop when I saw you doing your "thing". It was actually nice trying something new with you. It felt different."

"Thanks?"

"Hahaha you're welcome! Anyway I had a lot of fun hanging out with you!..."

"...Of course I'm me!!"  I was trying to make her smile and it worked :)

"And one day you ask me out"

My smile then disappear. That subject was hard for me. The girl I love didn't love me back.

"The way you asked me out was really sweet. I really liked the fire fairy thing!... I did love you and I did want to date you but I was afraid of ending up crying because of another break up..."

I'm shock! Was she saying that she DID love me?!

Emily's POV

I wait for West's reaction. Nothing came though he just stayed there saying nothing

So I continue... It was time to tell him the truth...

I took a deep breath

"So what I'm trying to say West it-t's that I lied when said that we should just be friend... I-I love you West and I don't want to be only your friend..."

Again, I wait of his reaction

Nothing.

He was just staring right into my eyes

We were staring into each other's eyes
when suddenly I saw West leaning toward me... and I was doing the same but toward him.

Before I knew it our lips were connected. It was the best feeling in the world... KISSING WEST is the best feeling in the world.

I slowly wrap my arms his neck while I could feel his hand behind my head against my hair. Suddenly he pull me even closer to him if that was even possible since we were already prettyyyy close...

I didn't want the kiss to end but it did after what feels like hours but was only minutes. I wish it never end...

West then put his forehead against mine looking right into my eyes. I couldn't hold it anymore I had to say it...

"I love you West"
...
"I love you too Emily"

We both smile and I knew I wouldn't stop smiling...