Chapter 16 - And...Cut!

A/N : There a bit of a time skip. This chapter takes place around the beginning of season 4

* A few months later *

West's POV

Dancing is awesome. But I can't stay at The Next Step anymore.

I've been to internationals and my team won.

I want to see the world. Discover the different countries of the world. But dance doesn't give me much time to do things. Which is why I decided to quit A-Troup.

Right now I'm at home preparing to go get Emily before we go to the movies to see a new comedy that just came out.

***

At the movie theatre

Emily's POV

" Oh my god, have you seen that line? We are never going to make it on time! " I say to West as we stand in line waiting to buy our tickets.

" Too bad I can't pass for a celebrity again " West says with a grin on his face.

I chuckle before looking at the people in front of us.

" That was fun wasn't it? I still can't believe he actually bought it. " I look toward West, waiting to hear his response.

" Hey! I was pretty convincing. You know, I should be an actor in the future. But yeah, it was fun." He smiles slightly before looking around the crowded room we're in.

" Look! Over there! " West points to a sign above the entrance of the actual theatre.

I look where he points, confuse.

" What is it? " I ask, mentally debating if I was starting to be slow.

West shakes his head, chuckling. As if he could tell what I was thinking.

" Don't worry you're not going mad. I meant look at what is written on the sign..."

The sign's only writing is about the theatre info.

" It just say that the owner of the movies theatre is N.J Jenkins. What about it? " I'm only more confused.

" Come on, I've got an idea! "

He grabs my hand, pulls me to the front of the room, passing the line of people giving us angry looks.

He stops in front of the booth where a employee is about to send us off.

" Don't you know who I am? My uncle won't be happy to know that I have to wait half an hour in line just to get my tickets. " West says

The guy, who looks about a year or two younger than us, freezes out of confusion.

Confusion. I'm also feeling it. I turn toward West.

He gives me a look that encourage me to play along with him.

" Sir, I'm sorry but you're gonna have to wait in line with everyone. "

" My uncle, N.J Jenkins, wouldn't really appreciate that his favourite nephew can't go watch a movie with his girlfriend. "

He grabs my hand and squeezes it slightly.

The employee looks over the sign that I had a hard time noticing earlier and looks back down at West. He does it a few more times before turning his head towards West once again. I can feel the families behind us beginning to get frustrated.

" I didn't know Mr.Jenkins had a nephew. I thought he didn't have any family left. "

West momentarily freeze before regaining his confidence.

" Yeah, well he's a quiet man. Doesn't do much talking. Now, can we go? "

" I'm sorry Sir I really can'-" I interrupted him

" Or we can call him. But he really doesn't like to be disturbed for nothing like two small movie tickets. " I speak out loud for the first time

" He really doesn't like it when we disturb his supper..." West says looking at the employee.

The poor employee looks between us , eyes full of fear of angering his big boss.

" Um... There's not need to anger Mr.Jenkins..." He stands still for a few seconds before getting the courage to speak again

" You guys can go in. "

He then give us tickets to the movie we wanted to see and let us pass. Fortunately, it's a small movie theatre so not too many people would remember us.

We quickly go to our seats after buying popcorn and our drinks.

West slowly take a sip of his drink once we sit down, staring at the ads playing in front of us.

I stare at him , shocked.

" What was that? What were you thinking? "

He grins before kissing my forehead

" I thought you wanted to do like at Nationals during the scavenger hunt? " He pulls me closer to him, resting his arm behind my back and playing with my hair.

" Yeah, but... " I stop , lost for words.

" That's impressive. I didn't know you could lie like that! " I say once I regain my thoughts

" I do that sometimes. People are always surprise. "

I quickly kiss him before getting comfortable to watch the movie.

***

The movie ended a few minutes ago and now we are going back to my place for the night.

" You know. Half of the actors in this movie are Australians. I wish I could go to Australia! " West says

" As long as you bring me with you! " I say walking next to him.

He stops , smiles and then hugs me.

He then whispers in my ear

" Always "

A/N : I'm impressed that I updated so fast....