Back to international duty/ confesing fellings & fun in the hotel room

Jordan's pov
I arive at St. George's park, i wonder who my roommate is I hope it's someone I get on with. I'm told my roommate is already in her room and doesn't know it's me. I go into my room to see the beautiful Leah Williamson, she gets of her bed and runs up to me giving me a huge hug. I have missed her so much since going to villa, she's one of the main reasons I was so scared of going. She pats her bed I sit next to her and she says "training starts tomorow, let's just chill her until dinner ". I smile and say " sounds perfect captain, I really have missed you so much and I know it's weird me playing for Villa now". She takes my hand and says "hey, you done what was best for you, you wernt playing as much as you should've been at arsenal and I understand that, I missed you more". We go down to dinner together, for some reason I can't stop looking at her, we're both lesbians we came out around the same time, I think I like her and I don't know what to do.

Leah's pov
Later Jordan's sat on my bed I've just come out the shower I'm in nothing but a towel. Jordan looks so fit I think I like her, I get my pjs, jordan grabs my hand and says " I'm Sorry if that hurts, I really like you Leah I've only realised it tonight". She goes back to her bed, I go back into the bathroom to get changed. I go back into the room and say" mind if I join you?". She opens the covers up for me, I take up most of the bed, I'm so much taller than her, I pull her chin up and say " I fell exactly the same way, let's have tonight and if we want a relationship we'll make it work, we can get to know each-other on a more romantic level". She kisses me, I kiss back and she gets onto my lap, we start felling each other's bodies and both sets of clothes are removed . Later after we've done it we're naked under the covers,both of us are breathless, jordan gets up to leave, and says  "that was amazing,I really want to see where this leads, follow me  she gets onto my bed, I join her , we kiss and cuddle and talk until we fall alseap.