Jordan does her coaching course

Jordan's pov
Todays the last day of my coaching course, Amanda is coming ove to look after james,it's been a few mounths since he was born, me and Leah both love him so much he's perfect. I fell guilty about liens to Leah so I'm going to tell her when she wakes up. She wakes up and kisses me, I say " babe, I'm Sorry but for the past few weeks, I've been doing a coaching course, your mum has come over to look after James, todays the last day of it, I'm Sory I lied". She laughs kisses me and says " it's okay, I have the day off today, I'll just text mu, im looking after him,when you get back I want to hear all about it, im not angry, you're doing this for you and our family". I kiss her shower and get dressed , that went so much beter than I thought it would I drive to the place where the course is, Leah's sister was driving me when I first started the course, I've only been driving for a few weeks". Im so relieved Leah wasn't angry with me, I'm keeping the lioness coaching a surprise hopefully she's okay with it.

Leah's pov
I can't believe jordan through today be mad at her for keeping her coaching course a secret, I'm proud of her, she's doing  something for herself and I could never get mad at her for something like that. I hear James wake up, I give him his milk from the machine jordan left and he's happy. Ounce he's stoped drinking I play with him and watch tv with him. I hear a knock on the door, I answer it and it's less and Ella, Im guessing they also had the day off. They ask if they can stay here tonight, I nod and they put their bags in the spare room. They play with James, their so good with him, jordan comes in and hugs them and kisses James.  We go into our room, she kisses me and says " god I missed you babe, was our litle monkey behaving today?", I hold her hand and say " I missed you to babe, yes he was, so tell me about the course". She tells me about it and it sounds interesting, I think I ever want to be a coach or a pundit after I retire. Later me jords, Ella and alessia, play games, whilst James is sleeping, I take a selfie of all of us and put it on my instagram.