world cup squad

Leah's pov
I wake up felling nervous knowing that the World Cup squad gets announced today, I'm know I'm captain and I shouldn't be nervous but i am. The only one who can calm me down right now is jordan, I hear the doorbell, I answer it to see the woman herself. I let her in, she kisses me and says " I figured you'd be nervous don't be you're an amazing captain and if Serena dosent see that then she's blind". We're geting phone calls to let us know if we're in the squad or not, only 23 from the provisional squad are going, I really hope im one of them. I get a call and it's Serena she says " hi Leah just to say you will be captaining the lioneses to the World Cup this year congratulations ", I say " thanks for letting me know".

Jordan's pov
Leah gets off the phone and, looks like she's about to cry, I pull her into a hug kiss her and say " babe how could she not see how good of a player and captain you are". She laughs and says" she did,I'm in the squad and I'm captain ". I start tickling her and she's laughing hysterically, we fall back onto the bed so our faces are inches apart. We're about to kiss when I get a call Leah hols my hand " I answer it and say hello", sarena says " hi Jordan it's Serena, just to let you know your rein the World Cup squad, congratulations ". I thank her for leering me know and end the call, I look at Leah and say " I'm in the squad". Leah pulls me back down on top of her and says " babe I'm so proud of you, none is more worthy of this opportunity than you". I say " I'm so proud of you baby, only 26, and captaining your nation in your third major tournament, hopefully it turns out like last year now where we we before I got the call". We meet halfway, thers so much passion in the kiss, I put my hands under Leah's top and she does the same , we take our tops off, we don't go all the way but do end up in just our bra and underwear, under the covers, we stay like that for the rest of the day. I can't believe I'm going to another World Cup and the best thing about this one is that the love of me life, isint just going with me but she's captain.

( This is my opinion on who should be in the squad)
GKS
Mary earps
Ellie roebuck
Sandy mciver

Defenders
Lucy bronze
Niamh Charles
Leah Williamson (c)
Millie bright
Maya le tisier
Lotte wooben moy
Jess Carter
Alex greenwood

Midfielders
Keira Walsh
Georgia stanway
Ella toone
Jordan nobbs
Katie zelem
Fran Kirby

Atackers
Beth mead( if she's recovered from her ACL injury)
Lauren James
Alessia Russo
Rachel daily
Chloe Kelly
Lauren hemp