Jordan misses Leah when shes on international duty

Jordan's pov
I wake up felling th baby kick, in Leah's childhood room, I really appreciate Amanda looking after me but I'm missing Leah so much. Amanda come in with a cup of coffee and says " I know you're missing her , why didn't you just go with her?"'. I say " because she needs some space from me, I'll go next time ,I really am missing her so much*. She says " jordan why don't you tell her, she's calling I five minutes, we're going to,be at all her games and it won't be long until it's over". I hug her and say " thank you so much Amanda, you've welcomeD me into your amazing family , and I love your daughter so much". We go into the living room, she speaks to her family for a bit then asks just to speak to me , she says " how are you felling babe, be honest", I say " I'm missing you so much baby, don't get me wrong I've loved being with your family but I've been missing your hugs and kisses ".  Serena comes into the frame, Leah says " why didn't you go with me babe, you had the option".

Leah's pov
Jorda, says  " you could do with a break away from me, I'll go with you next time". Serena says " what if Leah picked you up a,d you done something together, she's allowed today off training?". Jordan says " as much as I appreciate that , I can't let that happen, Leah I'll see you at the games and I'll call you later". Today is our first game, I see jordan in the stands as we walk out, I've missed her so much as well.  We win the game 5-0, I score two goals, I run to the stands and hug my mum and siblilings, I open my arms out for jordan, she cry's into them. I say " hey it's okay, I've missed you so much to, next time you're definitely going to camp, I understand why you done it and as much as I appreciate it, I wish you would have come with me". She kisses me and says " I'm definitely going with you next time, I'll see you at the next game and call and text you evreyday, just don't forget me and our baby are already so proud of you". I kiss her head and let her go, I'm trying to hold it together, Georgia, Beth,Keira, Alessia and Ella al go in with me, they all hug me as they could see I needed one.