Holiday in devon with alessia,ella,lucy and keira

Leah's pov
We've packed for the holiday and are abou5 to go, we text the girls, make sure we have everything and I start the drive. I see Jordan is asleep halfway through the drive, she's so cute when she sleeps. We told the others about asking less to be th godmother and the we're fine with it. We arive at the holiday home and we're first to arrive, i kiss jordan to wake her up, she wakes up and smiles, i say " I thought it would be nicer then just shaking you awake", she kisses me and says " you were right". We get out the car, I give jordan the keys to unlock the door and she does, I carry our bags in, Jordan looks upset she can't carry her own things in, after carrying all our stuff in and putting our suitcases in our room , I lay on the bed, jordan lays next to me and says " go to sleep it was an early start for you, I won't leave your side". I kiss her and say " thanks jords, I know you wanted to help with carrying the bags in, but your carrying something much more important, our baby and my heart,after James is born you can help again ".

Jordan's pov
The girls arive, and see me they all give me a hug, I ask less to stay back, and say " so technicly Leah should be awake for this, but she knows about it and so do the others we need to speak to you later , it's nothing bad don't worry". She nods and leaves the room, Leah wakes up , and I kiss her and say " nice sleep?", she nods and we leave the room. We decide to go in the hot tub, it's going to be quite relaxing for me, I put my bikini on and it's so relaxing, Leah puts her arms around me and we take lots of pictures and selfies, the view from the hot tub is just stunning. Later we're back in normal clothes, Leah asks alessia to come into our room. I shut the door, and leah says "okay so the girls know about this and there fine with it, we would like you to be the baby's godmother". She's in tears we both hug her, she agrees,we tell the other girls and relax for the rest of the evening talking and Playing games.