Jordans birthday

Leah's pov
Today is Jordan's birthday, I can't believe she's 31, she definitely doesn't look it,we're having a party later with friends and family. I get the card and presents from the spare room and when I get back Jordan is half awake trying to find me. I put the card and presents down on the chair, get back under the covers she finds me smiles and says " where we're you ". I say " I was making final arrangements for your party tonight, happy birthday baby". She kisses me and says " thank you babe, god I fell old, i think our baby will hate me". I pull her onto my lap, kiss her and say " babe nobody could ever hate you , serena has agreed that when the baby is born we can have a family room when we go on international duty, what would you like to do today?". I kiss her and say I don't mind as long as it's with you", I get out of bed, get the card and presents and give her the card ( to my Jordan happy birthday, you are the most, beautiful,inspirational, thoughtful and generous person I've ever met and I'm so proud to be your girl, our baby is so lucky to have yous as there mum and don't ever doubt it, love your Leah".

Jordan's pov
I kiss Leah and say " thank you so much Leah, it was perfect just like you". She gives me the presents ( perfume, jewellery,Apple Watch, shoes, clothes and lots of other things including perfume). She pulls me into her arms and whispers, if you just want to relax until later the that's fine, I just thought you might want to do something fun while you still can. I look at her and say , I'd be up for smashing you at bowling, I go I'm the shower while Leah books the bowling. She makes a cute instagram post for me, we announced the pregnancy last week , most Of our follower s we're really supportive, but then we got some misogynistic men telling us we shouldn't be having it . I thrash Leah at bowling, we go back and change for the party. Later the party is in full swing when Serena approaches me, she hugs me and says " I could always do with some help coaching when the baby is born, you'll need to do a coaching course,it's going to be helping with training, I might eve let you boss Leah around a bit, the job is yours if you want it". I hug her and thank her, I'm going to keep it a surprise from Leah.