Champions league final

Jordan's pov
Today is the champions league final, arsenal vs chealsea, it's at wembelly, I'm so nervous, 8m going with my parents and Leah's family, we're all going under Leah's name. I think I'm going to need to talk rot her before the game, so I shower and get dressed. I drive to Leah's house , she opens the door and says, "it's early what are you doing here, the finals not till tonight". I come in out my bag in her room as I'm staying here tonight and pull Leah onto my lap. I kiss hamper and say " no matter what happens out there tonight, I'm so proud of you and how far you've come, I'm always going to be proud to be your girlfriend, I know it might be your only chance in a champions league final so do your best and that's good enough for me even if you loose". She kisses me and says " when the hell did you get so soppy and romantic?", I laugh and say " when I met you, seriously you changed everything for me Leah, you coming out at such a young age was inspirational and It made me come out, I'd known for a few months by then but over the years I have grown to love you to the point where you're the last thing I think about at night and the first thing I think about when I wake up".

Leah's pov
I kiss jordan, she kisses back and falls onto the bed, her speech was cheesy but I loved every second of it. Later I walk onto the pitch for the first half, I really hope we win. The first half fi ashes 1-1, we go into the tunnel and the coach says " give It everything you have". It's the last kick of normal time, 2-2 is the score we have a corner, it's swung in the ball is approaching me I position myself to volley it, i volley it into the top right hans corner. I can't believe it I just won the Champions league for the team I've love all my life. The whistle goes everyone goes mental, bet, hugs me and says " I'm so proud of you Leah". I see Jordan running onto the pitch, she hugs all the arsnall teammates, and then runs to me, she gets on her tiptoes and kisses me, the crowd goes wild, we break apart and she says " I knew you could do it, I'm so proud of you baby". We lift the trophy, this has been one of the best nights of my life only getting together with Jordan and wining the euros, beats it in that order and the fact that jordan was here by my side celebrating was amazing .