Last day before heading back to clubs/ leah and alessia talk

Leah's pov
We beat Australia and Brazil I can't believe it, today is our last day before heading back to our clubs, im looking for jordan evreywhere, I go into the toilets, and see all but one is open,  I give it a shove and Jordan's there, she gently pushes me to the side of the cubicle locks the door and bites her lip, im loving what she's thinking. I pick her up and kiss her, she kisses back and  wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. After that she leaves the cubicle but promises more when I get back to the room, I notice Alessia walking on her own, i say "looks like you need a friend and a pep talk from your captain , drinks on me get a table".   I get the drinks and she thanks me and says " me and Ella we um had sex, I don't know what to do she's my best friend and I don't want to ruin it but it was amazing and left me wanting more". I say " look just tell her, I'm in a similar situation right now , if you really like her then take the plunge, both you're family's know you've been out for a year now and if anyone has a problem you send them in my direction", she thanks me and hugs me.

Jordan's pov
Leah's taking a while, she comes in and motions for me to get up, I do as I'm told, she picks me up and starts kissing me, I kiss back, she takes my top off. Later we're in her bed naked under the covers, she kisses me and says " we seriously need to do that agin, not today but soon, look jord I want this to go far, this connection we have needs to be explored, we should go on a date next week,  just see how it goes ". I kiss her and say " I agree , now why we're you so late?". She says " I was chatting to less, it seams her and Ella had the same idea as us". We put our clothes back on and hang out with the team,  Alessia sits next to me and says " don't worry I won't tell anyone, just make sure you treat her right", I hug her and say " how did the chat with Ella go?".  She smiles and says "amazing, we done it again and are planing a date for next week", I hug her and say " I'm so happy for you less".