Holiday

Leah's pov
Today is our midlife day in Italy, the fu real was last week and alessia,Ella,Lucy Keira , Beth and Serena were all there.I've so relived to see jordan relaxing on this holiday, seeing her in a bikini evrey day has been a real turn on. Jordan wakes up smiles and kisses me, she holds my hand and says " thank you so much ,you've been amazing since my grandad died , this holiday has been amazing,I've been so relaxed and you are really best girlfriend ever, booking this to cheer me up". I kiss her and say " you deserve it baby, you know I'm here fore you and you can still miss him
but I'm glad I'm cheering you up, jords I love you so much and you're the most important person in the world to me",She kisses me, throws the covers over us and takes my top off and I return the favour. Later after we've done it,we're naked under the covers, I kiss jordan and say " let's get our bikinis on, chill by the poll, if we get haters then show them how much we love each-other and stuff them".

Jordan's pov
I put my bikini on and see Leah, she looks so hot in hers, it's almost like her body was chissled by gods. She takes my hand and leads me to the poll, we have a man say , "what your insinuating is disgusting, your basically encouraging same sex relationships, put your lesbian cloud where the sun don't shine". I look at Leah and she nods, I look at him and say " we've been out for years, had to put up with abuse like that ever since and probably always will and this is how much we care". I lay on the sun lounger Leah gets on top of me and we kiss until the disgusting bigot goes". She he's out of sight Leah says " I wanted to kiss you more", I kiss her and say " you can, there's nobody her, let's have some fun in the poll". We swim fo a few minutes until Leah back me up against the edge of the poll, I love it when she the dominant one. She lifts me up, so her hands are on my bum and my legs are wrapped around her waist, she kisses me. I immediately kiss back, I smile into it, having one hand exploring her back and the other in her her.