SHATTERING LIFE

lockwood & co (2023) fanfiction
by writingmagic

lockwood & co (2023) fanfictionby writingmagic

( gif created by  laevinics )

•✩.♡.✩•

[ summary ]

Celaena did not know the feeling of being part of a team. She wasn't familiar with the relief of others having her back in every imaginable situation. She has always been on her own. It was only her that she could count on.

And she wouldn't call herself her parents' daughter either. She felt like she was rather their employee instead of a family member. So one day, she had enough of the act and she ran.

Celaena escaped the claws of her family, the empire built by her parents surrounded only by the darkness of the world. And then, she met a boy with a charming smile and a pair of chocolate brown eyes as deep as the ocean. He welcomed her into a new life she would have never dreamed of having.

But will she be able to adapt?

•✩.♡.✩•

CELAENA EVANGELINE WINKMANplayed by Emily Alyn Lind

played by Emily Alyn Lind

CELAENA EVANGELINE WINKMANplayed by Emily Alyn Lind

•✩.♡.✩•

additional cast ]

ANTHONY J. LOCKWOOD played by Cameron Chapman

GEORGE KARIM played by Ali Hadji-Heshmati

LUCY CARLYLE played by Ruby Stokes

LUCAS SUTHERLAND played by Jace Norman

QUILL KIPPS played by Jack Bandeira

the rest of the characters played by their original actors

•✩.♡.✩•

[ dedication ]

To moe_ricey for always being my biggest cheerleader and the best friend I could ever ask for. The Essie to my Aly, the Izzy to my Davina, the Gracie to my Kitty and more.

To -WINEAUNT for creating the prettiest cover I could have ever hoped for. I often just find myself staring at it because it's so amazing. Thank youu <3

To every reader that finds this story and enjoys it as much as I enjoy writing it.

THANK YOU!

•✩.♡.✩•

[ author's note ]

Hello! Welcome to this new story. I've been thinking about the whole story of Celaena for a long time and I am so thrilled to share it with the world! Feel free to vote and comment as much as you want (but be careful with your words please!).

And if you want to see more content, follow me on TikTok and Instagram: writingmagic_wattpad! I'll be posting edits and writing updates (with sneak peeks) there.

Just to be clear, English is not my mother language so the writing is not perfect but I always try to improve as a writer. I apologise for any mistakes.

Enjoy reading <3 Chapters will be coming soon!

•✩.♡.✩•

[ disclaimer ]

I don't own Lockwood & Co (plot, characters, scenes). Everything belongs to their original creators.

However, I do own my original characters (Celaena, Lucas and more) and the original scenes and lines with their own plots.

This story can be found only on Wattpad and AO3. NOWHERE ELSE!