Chapter 5 The Original (18+)

"Don't fall asleep here, Gem!", Fourth brushes aside the black hair covering Gem's face.

Several periods of rest were again accompanied by convulsive retching.

"Why did you overdo it today?", Fourth tries to lift the escaped face from the toilet seat.

And the creep can't take the strength out of his concern.

The Bad Boy has never been in such a state.

It can only be alcohol poisoning.

And Fourth really seriously worries and considers going to the hospital with him.

In a foreign country.

So in the country where they were going to have completely new experiences, this is supposed to be the start.

"Gem, can you hear me?" he leans the slumped body against his.

"Mhmmm," Fourth feels relief at the humming sound of his best friend.

"Let me wash you off!" he says, trying to stand up with Gem.

"Fourth!", Gem regains consciousness, "There you are!", he wraps his arms around the longed-for body.

"What did those women do to you?", Fourth strokes Gem's face with cold water, "Did they put something in your drink?", Gem snuggles up to the hands caring for him.

"No!" he growls, "I don't want to!" he nuzzles his face against the crook of Fourth's neck.

And Fourth catches sight of those lipstick marks on his neck again.

And he can't help it.

A biting anger rises in him.

Never before has the Bad Boy come back unshowered.

Never before has he had to look at the marks of passion.

When the drunken Gem crawled into his bed and snuggled up to him, he had cleaned himself first.

Their friendship always remained unsullied by the traces of his Toys.

But tonight should probably change everything.

"You have her marks all over your body!" it hisses out of Fourth, "You could have at least showered after your threesome!" he expresses his indignation.

"I didn't want to!" replies Gem, bringing his heavy lids up to Fourths face, "I didn't want them!" he repeats, his forehead leaning against Fourths.

Fourths holds his breath from the mixture that hits his nose.

He does smell them.

These women.

Their lust.

He does smell the sexual excesses.

Gem's entire body is drenched in alcohol, sex, and the helpless excretions of his cramping stomach.

"Your Toys can have their way with you and then I get to wipe the puke off your face!", Fourth can no longer contain his jealousy, "This is the last time, Gem! I'm not going to stand by you anymore if you don't know your limits!" he rubs at the traces of those cheap lipsticks on his neck, "I can't believe what you're doing to me!" his voice quivers, "Then let your women clean you up after sex!" he slowly unbuttons Gem's shirt as he balances them both on their feet.

"Fourth!", Gem can hear his words from a distance, "I didn't have sex today!", his best friend is to learn, "I couldn't!", he slurs explanatorily.

And Fourth hisses, grazing Gem's cheek.