Chapter 28 Seeing eyes

"Papii, what happened here?" asks Gun with worried eyes.

The day was going exactly as he wanted it to so far, after all.

Neo was out the door so early that he was able to set the breakfast table before the others had even left their nightly camp.

Gun still let Off sleep and had just arrived in the kitchen when Neo announced himself with a knock.

"Good morning, big guy! You're up so early. I guess you left your heart here and wanted to hurry back!", Gun laughed delighted by the color change he produced in Neo with his apt statement.

And Neo just smiled sheepishly, about to help him prepare.

"Would you like me to make an omelet? I brought us some freshly laid eggs!" he suggested, and was immediately teased again by P'Gun.

"Mark likes eggs. That's a good idea. I'm sure he'll be amazed when he sees you in a minute. And I'm sure your omelet will take him right in," he laughed and Neo sighed.

"I just want us all to be well fortified. We have a lot to do today," Neo replied, washing his hands.

And where the pan was located, he knew exactly.

The Jumpols are an appointed family to him, and he feels right at home in the mansion he was energetically helping to build.

"We should fortify ourselves well. You're right about that. And Mark looked very weakened last night when you left," Gun explained, seeing the hoped-for reaction in Neo's eyes.

Just the name of Poseidon triggered such an intense emotion in this big, strong man.

Mark is clearly his weak point.

And Gun knows the eyes of a lover so well.

When the whole world beholds a cool appearance and only the eyes, betray the deepest feelings.

Off showed himself composed and stable for years, while Gun looked at him the deepest, hidden desires.

He would never have waited so long for him if he had not seen what was due to him one day.

Love takes its time in the labyrinth of life.

Free love hovers in every person and must first fill itself with courage.

And the eyes serve as an opening to the outside world.

"Why was Mark weakened when I left?", Neo showed his concern.

"Do you know how many times he looked at the door from which you had left?", Gun smiled contentedly, "I think he was wistful and mentally still with you!", Gun spoke with his head directed upwards to the little giant.

And the sweetest, shyest smile of Neo charmed him.

"And then you're back at this door so soon, I don't think you'd feel any different," the beautiful, smart, incredibly empathetic Gun made him blush.

And Neo's lips couldn't form an answer.

Only his eyes openly showed what he had been holding in for so long.

"Why don't you go to his room quickly and wake him up!", Gun couldn't grin any dirtier.

"P'Gun, please!", Neo grumbled, "Stop it!", he turned around and started preparing the omelet.

Those fresh eggs that could be scrambled into a delicious mixture.

Seasoned with love, they will surely taste Poseidon.

And Neo smiled happily as he looked forward to the moment of satisfying Mark.

"Papii! Look at me!", Gun prompts his tall, wiry husband, "What happened? I just went to the studio to get the acrylics. And now I see so many troubled souls. What happened here?", Gun had pulled his sweetheart into the living room, seeing exactly how he wanted to keep a low profile.