Chapter 22 Caring (18+)

"Gem, it's all right. Stop looking like that!", Fourth tries to reassure his Bad Boy.

Their sleepless night shows clear marks on his body and the usually cool and composed Bad Boy can't cope with the consequences of their insatiable merging in the Tent of Devotion.

Ever since the sun greeted the new day and they were forced to face their hosts again, Gem has been acting so overprotective.

Fourth, after all, strives for a relaxed pace.

He wants to appear completely normal and rested, after all.

But his first time, which degenerated into numerous continuing times, now hurts in the place that made him irrepressibly want more.

"I'm so sorry!", Bad Boy's eyes flutter so sweetly, "I can't bear to have hurt you", he presses Fourth tenderly against his body again.

A moment ago, Fourth was standing in the shower and the warm water was relaxing him.

Even if they took precautions.

Even if Gem was really careful and tender.

Fourth had enough time to deal with the longed-for act.

After all, he knows what is especially important in the fusion of two men.

But he also knows that only routine and repetition diminish the pain that follows.

It was precisely the hungry repetition that left its mark on their first night together in symbiosis.

No periods of rest.

And Fourth feels great after all.

Still, he can't prevent the physical signs.

As he slowly got out of the bathtub and extra carefully dried himself on the swollen bud, he bit his lips in pain.

A pain, however, that fills him with so much joy.

Gem.

His well-built Bad Boy.

Endowed with the benevolent splendor of nature.

Fourth bit his lips at the sight.

He melts at the sight of his lover when they first became one.

Seeing Gem's face like that made Fourths experience the deepest exhilaration.

And every slow inch of his love brought his body to the spheres of bliss.

No pressure.

No stretching.

No pain.

Only the feeling of bliss finally achieved filled Fourth's body and soul.

A rush that completely blocked out all friction and irritation.

"Give it all to me!", Gem didn't dare to believe his ears, "Gem, come on, give it to me completely!", Fourth moaned under him, bringing him to the abyss of his most primal urges.

"Baby!", Bad Boy let himself be driven by the strong hands on his loins, "You feel so hot!", he thrust with gods power into his Free Love.

And with each thrust, the truth that had been gathering for years showed itself in Fourth.

A hunger of rabid lust coursed through his body and soul.

And Bad Boy was appointed to live up to his name.

"Give me more!" demanded Fourth's hungry body.

"Damn it! Don't talk like that!", Gem's muscles could only obey.