Chapter 37 Core Fusion (18+)

"Fourth, please!" pleads Gem with a firm grip, "You can't do this to me!" the gripped wrists are pressed against his quivering chest, "Feel!" Just feel me!", Fourth's eyes sparkle as he is pressed against the wall in the hallway.

"Gem, we said we'd get the book and go back to the temple," Fourth suppresses his excitement in a wry smirk.

Why does Gem have to get so dramatic?

What's with this theatrical performance?

Fourth wondered even as he entered the apartment that Gem was so on his heels.

The attraction of his Zeus had probably glued him to Fourth, and he wasn't wiping off his side.

"I'm going to get the book! Wait here for me!", Fourth wanted to disappear into his room.

But Gem's state of mind had probably been drawn into transcendental spheres by the temple visit.

Everything was boiling inside him.

Every feeling.

Every origin.

Glowing he stood shortly before the moment of the enlightenment.

An atom on the verge of fusion.

"No! I'm coming with you!", Gem simply grabbed Fourth by the waist and lifted him up.

And Fourth's feet hung a few inches off the ground as Gem carried him into his room.

And that's when Fourth had to laugh out loud.

Such impatience coupled with divine dominance.

Fourth's soul danced wildly while his heart exulted with joy.

His Gem in a state of emergency.

Every need focused only on Fourth.

And those hands simply gripping him.

Gem took what he wanted immediately.

And Fourth felt the tingling impulse to tease this confident and undyingly in love Bad Boy.

"You think I'm going to show you my stash?" he squinted sideways as Gem set him down in his room, "Oh, I forgot! You know where I hide it!" he immediately saw that rueful look on Gem's face.

But Zeus is the god of gods, after all.

And his will be done.

"You'd rather I get it out?" got Fourth as a cheeky reply.

"I'll get it!" the kitten grinned and ran towards its dresser.

Admittedly with wobbly legs and longing bloodlust.

And the kitten purred as Gem embraced it from behind.

"You smell so good!" his nose tickled the back of Fourth's neck.

And that deep bass against his skin.

An excited shiver trickled down Fourth's body.

And Gem's lips received the tingling sensation with warm pressure.

Of course, Zeus had to pass the time with supreme delight while not allowing his lover a breath away.

And, if Fourth's heart was already melting in wild spurts at this moment, the present state in the hallway can hardly be put into words.

Fourth with soft knees and deepest excitement packed the book in his bag.

Felt throughout the hot breath of his Zeus on his skin.