Chapter 19 Outing

Fourth's glowing cheeks wore an immoral veil of regret as Off and Gun watched the two lovebirds return.

Eyes fixed on the floor, Fourth held onto his own arm.

Ashamed, yet with a sensual air, he walked with some distance at Poseidon's side.

The Jumpols were unspeakingly thinking the same thing at the sight.

Good thing Gem is gone with Princess.

If he had seen Fourth Aura at that moment, he would know that an intimate moment had preceded it.

And Gun's eyes immediately turned to Mark.

He looked composed.

But Gun knew him too well.

There was a sad haze in his eyes and yet he smiled so bravely and strongly.

What had happened?

And Gun didn't even have time to worry about his Mark anymore.

Fourth's foreshocks were already showing deep channels.

"Where's Gem?", Fourth's pitch didn't match at all with his intimidated and veiled impression of his figure.

Such high tones that came spewing out of him in rapid breaths.

Such deep channels that ate deeper and deeper into his secret thoughts and feelings.

Gun felt a shiver run down his spine at the sound of those few words from Fourth's mouth.

And his eyes finally betrayed him as well.

They searched with the strongest focus for the man he couldn't catch sight of.

"Gem is walking in the forest with Princess. She's taking good care of him, don't worry!", Off simply let out an avalanche.

Gun looked briefly at Papii, who seemed to have no sense of emotional tension.

And Mark's eyes widened in shock as Fourth let out a loud sound of indignation.

An outpouring from the deepest channels of his soul.

Deeply buried things should have been thrust open and the ancient atmosphere whipped out with a blast of air.

No sighing.

No wailing.

No groaning.

A squeezed out sound of terrible realization.

Coupled with the convinced confirmation of the greatest fear.

Fourth pushed out a sound that released everything inside him.

Deepest.

Hidden.

A break free.

Which then sent him into despair.

"I knew it!" snorted Fourth, shaking his head, "I knew it!" looked at him three shocked men.

"Fourth, what about you?" asked Mark, trying to reach out to him.

But Fourth shook himself all the more wildly.

And now tears were flowing, too.

"I'm so pathetic!", Fourth just couldn't stand himself, "I'm so sorry, Mark!", he suddenly just wanted to escape.

"Fourth!", Mark held him tightly.

"Don't touch me!" he yelled so loudly that Gun put both hands over his open pout, "I'm such an idiot! You're way too good for me! I'm so sorry!", Fourth was now crying bitterly while addressing Mark directly.