Chapter 30 Longing (18+)

The human sea of emotions is as diverse and unfathomable as the oceans of the planet itself.

When only the primordial emotion of love casts the light into all the deep spheres of our seas, completely new emotions become visible.

Love thus carries an infinite palette of emotions.

And, when Free Love promises two souls to each other, an addictive feeling resounds in its Garden of Eden.

Completely new colors and shapes swim, float, race in our depths and make us long.

A longing is said to show itself in the most intense pigments.

An ever-increasing sense of desire pushes for finite fulfillment.

And we begin to strive for the longed for.

To grasp.

To cry out.

Longing becomes the driving force of our needs.

We want to love.

The wings of Free Love let all fog vanish and we love what we long for.

And the longing for fulfillment shines brightly in the depths of our seas.

Stirring events and liberated truths made Gem and Fourth and Mark and Neo fathom their ocean depths.

And to both couples, the power of longing shall now be revealed.

So manifold can this feeling be, after all.

Fourth sits in the passenger seat and has positioned himself sideways facing Gem.

His beautiful face leans against the seat and his dreamy eyes contemplate his love as he drives.

A tranquil silence hovers in the car since they said goodbye to the Jumpols.

A long crossing to the North Island of New Zealand gives them a peaceful togetherness.

And yet Fourth's soul cannot float peacefully.

He is so troubled and can feel the deep currents of his seas surging within him.

Everything shows itself so clearly to him.

Everything is exposed.

No defenses serve him as a facade anymore.

Gem is now actually his and his soul opens all spheres.

Spheres that filled with infinite longing.

In all those years.

Feelings that he now feels and allows so clearly within himself.

And he sees Gem.

Not just the Bad Boy.

Not just his best friend.

He sees the man he belongs to.

Fourth sees Gem's profile and knows that he wants to be completely free to belong only to him.

And such intense longing makes every cell of his body, fill with demanding blood.

That profile.

That face.

That hair.

This neck.

Fourth's eyes wander every detail of Gem's body.

Heart fluttering, Fourth enjoys every inch of the divine lover.

How can his love be so deep and his desire so unbridled?