1

Enter the shrouded realm of myth and fable, where creatures of the arcane exist, lurking in the shadows of imagination. Vampires, werewolves, dragons, and more—all possessing a powerful allure and terror that have transcended the boundaries of time. Behold the magnificent yet perilous world of legendary beings, whose very existence is shrouded in mystery, yet whose presence cannot be denied. These creatures have seeped into the human consciousness, lending a sense of awe and fear to the stories and lore that have been passed down from generation to generation.

First, we have the werewolves, these are creatures of duality, caught between the grace of humanity and the savagery of the beast. Its transformation is triggered by a curse or infection, some chosen to carry the affliction by blood, others doomed to carry the curse from the bitter bite of a werewolf. The moon acts as a catalyst for change, turning the werewolf into a ferocious wolf-like monster, its hunger for destruction insatiable and its strength immeasurable. Its only weakness, as fable has it, is pure silver—a mere touch of this precious metal enough to render the werewolf powerless.

 Its only weakness, as fable has it, is pure silver—a mere touch of this precious metal enough to render the werewolf powerless

Characteristics:
The werewolf is a hulking, menacing figure, towering at an intimidating height of over seven feet. Its dark or gray fur coats a muscular physique, adding to the creature's imposing presence. Its razor-sharp claws can tear through flesh and bone with ease, while its elongated fingers make for a terrifying grip. The absence of a tail and the constant state of anger set the werewolf apart from its animal kin, marking it as an anomaly in the natural world. And yet, it is capable of transforming from human to wolf-like beast at will, rendering it even more dangerous and unpredictable.

Secondly, from the depths of the night comes a creature of ancient myth and legend; the vampire. This seductive and sinister being is fueled by the lifeblood of the living, seeking out human hosts to quench its unholy thirst. The curse of vampirism can be transmitted by a mere drop of vampire blood, transforming the victim into a creature of the night, eternally undead yet never fully alive.

But not all vampires are made—there are those who were born into their vampiric bloodline, known as Legacies.

The Legacies are a breed apart, untainted by the human frailty that made vampires must endure. Unlike their "made" counterparts, Legacies possess greater strength, speed, and resilience, as well as the ability to reproduce and even walk in the daylight. However, these ancient creatures are not without their weaknesses—for pure silver can pierce their undead flesh and scorch their unbeating hearts.

While Legacies may live in secrecy, they carry the weight of their ancient bloodline, a legacy of power, majesty, and unquenchable thirst.