041

Se'aeylwa

Se'aeylwa

A soft gasp left my lips as I immediately looked down at my stomach, where the baby had finally made themselves known at their fathers touch. Lo'ak slowly placed his free hand on the other side of my flesh as he looked intently down, waiting for another little kick as I stared. I softly smiled, my lips tugging upwards as I saw his focus, it looked as if he had blocked everything else out, not flinching when the wind carried leaves down around us, and when the gusts made some smaller branches around us creak. I was still slightly fearful, but by the way he looked at our baby I knew things would work out, even if it took time.

"They know their daddy's here" I whisper, putting both of my hands above his as he tenderly ran his finger along the flesh that occupied a child. He took a hand off to wipe under his eyes and only then had I realised he had been tearing up. 

I'm slightly scared he would pull away but I couldn't help but pull him forward and embrace him in a hug.

"I'm going to be a Dad" He breaths out like he can't believe this, like it was all a dream and he was terrified to wake up. He holds me even tighter, one hand still pressed to my belly as another strong thump meets his palm. He wipes a hand over his face, trying to keep it together. He looks at me with the utmost sincerity removing his hand and cupping my cheek as I lean into his warmth.

"I'm so sorry I left, I'm so sorry you had to do this on your own" He croaks, new tears brimming as he apologises with all of his heart. I hold his cheek in my hand, smoothing my thumb along his face as I look into his eyes. 

"I see you, I see both of you" He breathily says, looking to the baby and then back up at me as I can't help but lean in. He does the same, our lips slowly connecting as his fingers fiddle with the fabric of my armband that I had refused to take off. He smiles against my lips, running a hand along the beads.

"You never took it off?" He murmurs against our conjoined lips. 

"Never" I grumble back, he reaches below me and pulls me by the bottoms of my thighs into his laps as we get as close as possible. The kiss turns feverish as his hands roam around my body. He hums in content as he separates our mouths, connecting our foreheads as we hold one another ad take deep breaths of the same air. Before I could register what was happening he had slowly connected our queues one more, letting the bond course through us stronger than ever before. 

My chest rises and falls in exhilaration as my hips begin to ache. I flinch when I move, a harsh pinch nipping at my lower back and hips. Lo'ak can feel the discomfort through our queues as he opens his eyes, helping to aid me as I try to stand on the unbalanced material. He stands up immediately holding my arms as he truly realises how large I am, and how it effects my movements. 

once we're both on the branch he looks to the sky, noticing eclipse about to fall as he tries to rush me into getting down. If anything I take longer than ever, but luckily he was patient.