𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧  𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤....𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞.

❥ 𝐒 𝐘 𝐍 𝐎 𝐏 𝐒 𝐈 𝐒

Silvia Valiente the seducer, The most wanted dom in the club, People worshipped the grounds she walked in, She was the person to catch a man eye even in the darkness but when she caught the eye of the 4 sinners, No other man would dare to look at her even in the light.

The 4 sinners, Needy, dominant, Controlling, always got what their wanted on a gold platter, Women would beg them for their attention but when one certain seducer caught their attention no other woman mattered.

♡︎
❥ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂

♡︎❥ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄/ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

♡︎
❥ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄/ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

The pictures that have been used are not mine only have been edited by me.

The translation of the languages are from Google translate so they will not be accurate and have mistakes of course.

Trigger warning- This book contains things such as abuse, Killing, SA, Torturing etc, These topics come up multiply times in the book so I will not be putting a warning as this book is based around it.

Sex- This book contains very dark and explicit content, Most of the sex is dark themed meaning there will be lots of kinks that some people will not be comfortable with, I need to make a point clear all of it is consent yes some of the characters will not say it outloud.

If you do not feel comfortable with the kinks, I ask of you to leave simply instead of leaving a negative comment.

Male leads- They fucked in simple words well some of them, there is gonna be moments where you will hate the characters and probably won't bond with them for a long time after but it's part of the process.

Characters- There will be toxic and bipolar moments with my characters.

♡︎
❥ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

All right reserved to -EroticAngels-

This Novel May not be republished, reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission from the author herself, This full book is a work of fiction and all from the author imagination.