𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

"Are you fucking done in the head?! You brought her home?" Knox yelled at Reid who groaned–done with his shit

"Give me a break. You're acting like you've never brought a girl home," Reid said and took another sip out of his water.

"Oh, wait, actually you never have," he chuckled.
I facepalmed myself and placed the dishes into the washer.

I zoomed out of Reid and Knox's argument while Kaz added his remakes in occasionally which earned glares from me.

"I've sent Rosa to check if Silvia is awake or not," I said, and just on the dot Rosa came to the kitchen–clearly pissed off.

"The girl left. She's gone and Reid you little–do you not know how to treat a woman after you–Oh, God. Signore, dammi la forza," she yelled.
I laughed at Reid's face who looked like he shit his pants.

Rosa was technically a mother figure for us. She took us in when we ran away from our asshole of parents. She's a middle-aged woman in her late fifties. Her hair was up to her shoulders but looked like she was in her early forties.

"She left?" Kaz asked after Rosa slapped Reid on the head.

"Damn. She ain't the one to have a quickie either," Reid muttered and Rosa started to curse him out in Italian.

Damn, she's scary when she wants to be.

As soon as Rosa leaves to help up in the garden, Reid starts ruffling up his hair laying his head on the counter.

"Bro, she gives such good head–fuck. My dick is thanking her," he groaned.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to grab my phone.

"Oh shit," I yelled when I saw a tabloid of the four of us leaving the club with Silvia in my arms as we went toward the car.

I turned my phone around so they could see. Kaz instantly got his phone and called someone. Knox started swearing and grabbed his phone too.

"I'll have the tabloids taken down and see who took the pictures," Kaz said, heading into another room as his call was answered.

"I need to go to the fucking warehouse. Someone has stolen the shipments from Singapore," Knox added, typing on his phone before leaving the room.

"You know that if anyone saw the tabloids–she's a fucking target for anyone," Reid said, looking at me.

"I know. This is why you be fucking discreet when bringing a girl home. You created such a scene in the room." I flipped him off and looked at the time when it was uploaded.

Twelve hours ago...fuck.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?! How the fuck did you lose an entire shipment?!" I yelled at one of the guards who stood there silently with his head down

Dickhead.

"Sorry, sir," he simply said.

I ran my finger through my hair and paced around the office.

Shove that sorry up your ass.

"None of my men know what happened, sir. Everything was going perfectly until–" The guard stopped when the door opened and in walked my assistant who informed me of the person waiting outside.

"Fucking bitch," I groaned and dismissed the guard before looking toward the door. A man–no older than forty–wearing a navy blue suit smirked as he walked toward my desk. He placed himself in one of the chairs.

"Did I tell you to fucking sit?" I harshly asked before I sat down in my chair. I propped my legs up on the desk and faced this man.

"That's not important. What's more important is what this discussion is about," he responded calmly and clasped his hands together.

Who the fuck–

"Be quick then because I have places to be. Why are you fucking here?" I questioned.

"I have a job to do. Silvia Valiente. The beautiful girl you did a show with. The one who doesn't take your shit or anyone's for the matter?"

I raised my eyebrow and placed my hand on the gun that was strapped to my belt. "Hurry the fuck up. I have better things to do. What about her?" I crossed my arms and stood up.

He chuckled. "Better things? Better than finding out that someone is spying on you?" He passed me a USB stick before speaking.

"Silvia used to be my sub. She was a sweet girl until I caught her brutally murdering a guy. She's an assassin. She kills and tortures people in ways nobody could think about. Be careful around her. I know she's a little temptress."

My hand clenched around the USB, looking down at it. Before I could say anything else the man was gone.

Fuck.

I opened my laptop and went into the database of the club employees. I searched for Silvia's name. There's nothing about her except the fact she does shows for people.

Not even one picture.

I grabbed the phone. "Gabriel, get the fuck in here now." I hung up, plugged the USB in, and went into the files. My eyes widened with surprise once I saw what the videos and pictures were.

Sex/Torture videos. Lots and lots of pictures of Silvia brutally murdering these people and having sex with them beforehand.

Without looking up, I spoke. "Get every information you have on Silvia Valiente and get it ASAP." I scrolled through the pictures recognising some of the high-end people who mysteriously went missing and were found in the bottom of a canal with lost body parts.

Fucking hell...

I scrolled more, clenching my fists once I saw some of my guards dead on the floor with their insides carved out.

I'm fucking coming for you, Princess.