𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

"I was hoping Reid didn't tire you out that much," Rhys said as I looked through the pile of clothes on the floor

"He didn't make me that tired," I chuckled before giving him a confused look.

"What am I wearing?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders leaning against the wall.

"Aren't you so helpful?" I answered sarcastically as he laughed.

"Something comfortable is fine. We are going to my house first"

I nodded and looked through my racks and picked something else and threw it on the table.

He walked out of the room.

I was surprised, to say the least, that he didn't even tease me for staying.

I got changed into an all-white outfit. It's colder outside than usual so I wore white sweatpants and a white hoodie. On top of that-I threw on a white puffy jacket. It had a Nike logo on the left side. As for my shoes they're were cream colored trainers.

I kept my hair down and straightened.

I also paired a white designer purse that had a rectangular plate stitched to the bottom right corner before I left the room.

Rhys was wearing the same thing.

White hoodie and sweatpants. The inside of his puffer jacket was black while the outside was white, For shoes, he was wearing white and black Jordans with black laces.

Rhys was on his phone and glanced up and smiled and got up so we could go to his house.

"Rhys, what the hell," I laughed when he threw flour at me out of nowhere

I shot him a playful look before grabbing a handful of flour and throwing it at him.

He tried dodging it but obviously wasn't gonna work with the way I grabbed his hood and pulled him back.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry," he said, bringing his hands up in surrender and standing five feet away from me.