𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

I nodded at my guard as I walked inside my penthouse and saw my dogs lying down on the couch

I nodded at my guard as I walked inside my penthouse and saw my dogs lying down on the couch. As soon as they saw me they ran towards me, getting all excited. I smiled before taking them to the kitchen where I got their treats and gave them some. They either sat on the carpet or lay on the kitchen floor.

I always kept my house cosy and organised. I always preferred to live in a small house rather than a mansion–no matter the amount of money I may have.

I got up from the kitchen floor and went to my bedroom where I went to my e-suite. I took a long warm shower and wiped off all the body shimmer. I stepped out of the shower and noticed that the mirrors were coated with steam which I loved.

I wrapped a fluffy towel around my body and drew a love heart on the up mirror and then wiped it down so I could see myself.

I did my skincare routine and took out my diffuser to help my curls. I applied oil to my hair before changing into my PJs. I smiled at my dogs which were lying down on their little beds. They soon got up and left the room with me.

I went into my kitchen and made myself some warm tea before sitting down in the living room and turning on the TV. My dogs lay down next to me and let out a little whimper as I stroked their fur.

I watched a movie for a bit before getting up and going into my room. The curtains all over the house were already closed due to my maid so I didn't need to worry about it.

I opened my bed and lay down in it while my dogs went to their beds.

I switched off my phone and tried to not think about the videos or photos.

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling before closing my eyes.

What did I get myself into?

"Now I know why Knox gets irritated over her

"Now I know why Knox gets irritated over her. She's trouble." Rhys laughs.

I looked at him before throwing a spoon at him which he unfortunately dodged. "Motherfucker," I grunt, looking away.

"And now Grumpy Grandpa is angry," Reid teased before I got him in a headlock. He kept on repeatedly apologising so I let him go with a scowl.

" But goddamn she's pretty," Rhys commented, looking down at his phone.

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara