𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

"Are you trying to kill me off?" I yelled to Zane running my fingers through my hair

"I have no choice. They're constantly on that idea. Come on, Silvia, it's only for a year and then you can get rid of the contract," Zane said leaning forward from the couch.

I took another sip of my drink and rolled my eyes.

"For fuck's sake. I can't just partner up with someone," I groaned without realising I had company behind me.

"Oh, Alvatoree," Zane acknowledged as he stared behind me.

I didn't bother turning around or even looking to see who sat next to me while I hid my face in my hands.

"What are you having a breakdown about?" Reid teased ruffling up my hair.

I look at him in annoyance.

"I can't do this," I whined.

Reid looked at me confused.

"Can't do what?" Rhys asked from my other side.

"Can't partner up with someone to fuck," Zane chuckled.

I thought about whether to throw the glass at him. "You're saying that as if it's the most simplest thing in the world. News flash it's not," I said leaning back on the couch. I glanced at Knox who looked away and smirked.

"Well, then why are you sitting here? Go and talk to people then and see which one fits best," Rhys said looking around.

"Ain't no way. Don't have energy for that," I responded refilling my glass.

"How many glasses have you downed so far?" Zane asked.

"About five-maybe six. I ain't stopping till I'm dying on the floor."

"Alright, then I need water before I go drunk and batshit crazy," Zane added looking at me with a wink.

Oh, for fuck's sake...

"Maybe I can help?" Kaz asked getting out of his thinking trance.

" How so?" I curiously asked, He looked at Knox who nodded.

"I assume Knox gave you a contract to consider with us. To partner up with us," Kaz said and Reid let out a loud curse looking pissed at them with Rhys who was shocked.

"What the fuck. You guys could have opened your mouths and told us," Reid yelled.

I glanced at Knox who gave me a warning glare to not say anything. I couldn't speak about it anyway so I nodded and looked at Kaz.

"Yeah, what about it?" I said and Kaz chuckled looking at Knox who also let out a humorous chuckle.

"Whatever you two are thinking-get it out of your heads now," Rhys said.