𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

The smell of tobacco mixed with weed filled the air as Kaz took another puff, letting out the smoke from his mouth

I placed the cigarette between my lips and lit it before inhaling and then exhaling, looking at the city view.

Kaz and I were currently on Rhys's penthouse roof, hiding away. Rhy wasn't too fond of smoking but did it occasionally.

It was silent between us. I wasn't fond of filling the silence and neither was he.

The door opened making us turn back at one of my men who walked in with files in his hands.

"Spit it out," I grumbled while Kaz looked confused.

"She's a Dom. She trains subs and slaves in the club and does a lot of shows and entertainment for the club. She's most wanted." He glared at the files in his hands.

"How the fuck do you know?"

"Zane. He told me stuff about her."

"The little shit. I asked him shit about her and he didn't open his mouth." Kaz mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"That doesn't fucking matter. She's a fucking Dom," I grunted crossing my arms.

"Her files are blocked. There's nothing else about her except her line of lingerie and what she does in the club but that's all. It's very brief–It's like she doesn't exist outside of work," he continued.

The door opened again and Rhys walked in. He was ruffling up his hair and looking at his phone screen.

"Still love-struck over the girl? At this point just ask her to be your sub. Every girl falls at your feet. It's not gonna be that fucking difficult to get her to agree," Rhys commented and nodded at the investigator.

It is fucking hard. She's a fucking spy

"He can't. She's a fucking Dom and that's gonna be fucking hard to do." Kaz laughed, looking at me.

"Awww, that's sad. Knox, you're not even a dom. You're a master. You want someone that you can control their full life entirely and from what I heard from Reid–she's definitely a little vixen," Rhys said, standing next to me, and leaning back on the wall.

It was true. I wasn't a dominant. I was a master. All of us started as a dominant but I craved the idea of controlling someone entirely. From helping them choose their outfits to someone who I can dominate and control.

The thing was, I couldn't do feelings or touch girls I didn't know so I never did one-night stands. It was always me experiencing different equipment or watching people do certain things so I could learn.

I became quite good at stuff but I never reacted to it until that show when I touched Silvia who drove me nuts with that mouth of hers.

"Knox, fucking hell, you're so deep in thought. I'm telling you to go ask the girl," Rhys yelled in my ear and I clenched my fist.

I was about to punch him but Reid came in screaming his lungs off to Die for You by The Weeknd.

"I will die for Silviaaa my babyyy!" he yelled, running around the roof like some lunatic headless chicken.

"Fucking dickhead," I yelled.

Rhys laughed when Reid accidentally bumped into the pole.

"My poor fucking chest," Reid yelled, flipping me off and holding his chest. He walked toward us, took out his phone, turned off his music, and crossed his arms in front of me.

"So I heard that conversation. I want her. Count me in on the plan," Reid said, patting my head.

In return, I slapped him on the head.

All of us shared no matter if they were a dominant and I was a master. We all always had the desire to share a girl so we could give her attention at all times if we got busy at work or somewhere else.

"I'll make her ours," I said, threw my cigarette on the floor, and stepped on it.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow she'll be ours and I'll make her suffer.

Princess doesn't know what she just got herself into.