𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

"Wife, huh? That's new

"Wife, huh? That's new. The Alvatoree brothers having a wife that nobody has spoken nor heard of?" Richard snickered.

"Pretty little thing isn't she?" His brother remarked. "I bet your cocks are taken care of with that mouth of hers."

"How much? How much money do you want? For me to get a taste of her sweet pussy?"
I felt Knox move slightly holding the barrel of his gun.

"Speak again about my wife again and a bullet is going through your skulls," he chuckled humorlessly.

I cleared my throat looking at Knox with a confused face but he ignored me completely and got up. "This meeting is done with. Zane, I hope to see you later to discuss issues."

Knox acknowledged and walked away as I got up. I was about to leave too but not before hearing the men speaking to Zane about Silvia.

"You never know They're might end up on headlines tomorrow with their so called wife."
I clenched my fist and chose to ignore it and catch up to Knox.

"I'm surprised you haven't burned the kitchen down

"I'm surprised you haven't burned the kitchen down." Rhys groaned and ran his finger through his hair. He's stressed.

"He fucking cooked?" Knox raised his eyebrow looking at Reid who was smoking a blunt leaning back on the chair.

It's six in the fucking morning. Who smokes a fucking blunt this early?!

"Alvatoree, darlings, just fucking sit down," Reid said and blowed a cloud of smoke in the air. I noticed Rhys's expression. He looked traumatized by the food.

Knox grabbed a pillow off the couch and threw it straight ar Reid's head. Reid started swearing at Knox and Knox rolled his eyes. "Just because you chose our last names doesn't mean you can act like our fucking owners."

It's been fourteen years ever since we changed our names. Fourteen years since we ran away from our families and made our own names. Fourteen years since we started acting like brothers. Reid was the one who came up with our last names when we ran for freedom.

"Can you all sit your asses down? You're all acting like I put poison in this shit." Reid exclaimed.

I shook my head sitting down grabbing a plate serving myself some food.