𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

I look through the different racks of lingerie all in the same colour but with different styles and embroidery

I look through the different racks of lingerie all in the same colour but with different styles and embroidery. That's how the shop was laid out with lingerie that had different designs organized in their colour.

I picked up a lace bra with matching underwear and made my assistant–who was standing behind me on a business call with one of my workers–hold it.

She hung up after a bit as I put another lingerie set in with some stripper heels which I found pretty. "So, the line will be ready with the runway model cast before next month," she said and looked at some of the garter pieces.

"Do you even realize the amount of garters you've thrown? And I had to keep restocking them daily so they wouldn't run out because the crowd could still be going feral." She chuckled and picked up some black and red lace garter pieces and threw them in the basket.

"Baby, they go feral as soon as I enter that stage. I haven't been doing shows lately so god knows if the crowd has lost its hype but I don't think it has. I wanna do body shots with someone from the crowd for my next one," I said, picking up random bodysuits and coverups and throwing them in.

"Let's check out." I walked toward the till and grabbed my card holder out of my bag. I smiled at the cashier who looked up with her mouth open.

" Silvia? Oh my god. I'm a huge fan," she squealed.

I chuckled as she ranted about how much she loved the lingerie and makeup line. She asked for my autograph at the end of it which I signed before she checked me out and gave me the full total but then put on a discount.

"It's honestly okay. I don't need one," I said, ready to pay with my assistant looking at me to just take the discount.

"I know, but I want to. I never thought I would end up meeting you," she added.

I nodded my head and paid. One of my guards came inside the shop and grabbed my bags before he walked us to the car.

The chauffeur opened the door and let me in with my assistant. We sat down before she told me about today's schedule. I added a few things such as some self-care things and ordering stuff online instead.

She added it to the list and then sorted out the time slots.

I got another call from an unknown number but I didn't pick up and declined the call.