𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"Ohh, him? He was just a fuck that I had

"Ohh, him? He was just a fuck that I had. What's that gotta do with all that?" I winked at my nail tech who was doing my infills, I held the phone to my ear while Zane spoke about how the Alvatoree brothers were asking about me.

"You did a show with two of them and handcuffed them fucking together and then you fucked another a day after. So let's see, of course, they wanna know about you," Zane said from the other side of the phone and I could practically hear him rolling his eyes.

"Awww. I know I give good heads. Do they want tips? Because–fuck–if they wanna suck each other cocks, I can give great advice." My nail tech snorted and laughed which made me chuckle. I put my hand under the UV light.

"Fucking hell, Silvia. It's impossible to get shit through you. You better be fucking careful what you do around them," he said.

"Of course, I will, darling. I'll do a strip dance in front of them," I answered and Zane groaned in return.

"You never do that with me."

"Come here then, baby." I hung up and placed my phone on my lap as my nail tech did the diamond design.

"Alvatoree brothers, huh?" she remarked with a smirk.

"What? They are a bunch of assholes. One called me a slut and another didn't let me come. I fucked one and goddamn he should be my sneaky link. The other one I haven't met yet but he carried me. I remember when I was drunk and his arms felt so good to sleep in." I said and she rolled her eyes and gave me a knowing look.

"What? Listen I have needs to fulfill so if I find a hot ass guy, I'm gonna go after him. Well, they technically go after me but my seduction lured them in, baby."

"You're very mischievous. You know that?" she chuckled.

I shrugged my shoulders and winked. "Not my fault is it now?" I said with a smile and looked at my hand while she did the other. I'm happy with the final look.

"Oh my god. Did I tell you the dickhead called me again?" she added.

I raised my eyebrow and rolled my eyes.

"Babes, the only good thing about him was his dick. I still remember when you sent a picture to me and you asked if it was big or not," I laughed.

She rolled her eyes, leaned back on the chair, and rubbed her baby bump. "Well, I'm glad I dumped him. He was a dick anyway. The only thing good about him was his dick but that bitch got me pregnant."

My eyes widened and I sat up.

"Who the fuck–I thought it was Vincenzo's child."

She snorted and burst into laughter before nodding her head. "Your reaction just now was priceless. It is Vincenzo's child. If it was that dickhead's, Vincenzo would have killed him already," she chuckled.