𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

"So how's it gonna work out?" I asked holding the phone to my ear and prepping my dogs' food

They were all surrounding me eager to eat.

I chuckled looking at them before focusing back on the food.

"What you laughing at?" Rhys said.

"My dogs. I'm fixing their food right now and they're acting as if I haven't fed them in years," I answered finishing up with their food and washing my hands.

"How many dogs do you have?" he asked.

I placed my dogs' food on the floor and whistled. Pretty soon they all started eating.

"Four Dobermans," I responded sitting on the couch.

"Guard dogs? Are they working dogs?" he questioned.

"Yeah, I got them when they were little," I said and he asked a few more questions which I answered. He then mentioned how Kaz and Knox have Dobermans. He, however, has a bulldog while Reid has a snake.

"So how is this scheme going to work?" I asked and I heard him sigh.

I looked at my dogs to see that they were still eating. One of them looked at me and woofed happily before eating again.

"Your dogs hear to be having a good time."

I hummed in response and laughed.

"About the scheme. A week with one of us. Unfortunately, Knox has to be last as he is going on a business trip in a few days and will be there for a month," he said.

I silently started cheering realising I wouldn't be seeing that son of a bitch for a month.

"Mhm, that's a pity. So who's first?" I said acting like I actually care about Knox's presents.

"Reid, 'cause he can't wait any longer. The impatience ass."

"Of course. He seemed to be the less patient one anyways." I said laughing and he laughed as well.

"Next it's me and then Kaz and Knox," Rhys added and I hummed in response as we started talking about random stuff.

We then hung up since we got tired.

Rhys got my number from Zane because he obviously didn't get a chance to do it last night as I ran away with Zane who was being a cheeky dick.

I grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around me.

I lay down on the couch, switched on the TV, and scrolled on Netflix trying to decide what to watch.
Halfway through the movie.

My eyes got tired from looking at the screen and I decided to turn the TV off. I was too lazy to get up from the couch so I closed my eyes and fell asleep without bothering to move to my bed.