Cap 6

She was sitting in her room doing her homework when Emma came in her room with Hinata Tachibana, Takemichi's girlfriend.

- "Katsumi-chan, do you want to come with us?" asked Emma. "Oh, I forgot, Mitsuya brought you a yukata for the festival", said Emma handing a paper bag in her hand.

- "I would prefer to study", Katsumi told him without taking his eyes from the notebook.

She was still upset and angry with Mikey.

- "Come on, Katsumi-chan, Hina-chan and I are going to the park, Mikey and Draken are also there."

- "Mikey and Draken?" she asked worried and surprised. "One moment, let me change my clothes."

The two girls left her room, and she wearing a simple black t-shirt and a pair of pants of the same color.

- "Katsumi-chan, you should wear more cheerful colors!" Emma told her as they walked towards the park.

- "Emma-chan, what are Mikey and Draken doing in the park?" she asked worried.

- "Oh, they reconciled, didn't you find out? You don't check your phone at all?"

- "How?"

- "It was Takemichi."

- "E? How did that bastard manage to make them reconcile?!"

- "Hey, don't talk about Takemichi-kun like that!" Hinata drew her attention.

Katsumi smiled.

- "You really like him, don't you, Tachibana? He is lucky to have you."

Hinata blushed.
In the park, they saw Takemichi's friends, Mikey and Draken, playing with the ball.

- "Hina-chan, I'm sure Takemichi will want to go to the festival with you", said Emma.

- "Of course, he's your boyfriend", said Katsumi. "It would be absurd not to want to go with you to the Festival."

- "Katsumi-chan, who will you invite"? Emma asked.

- "Do I have to invite someone? I can go alone."

- "How about Matsuno? You get along well. Or Baji! I would like to see his face when you ask him! Or Mitsuya! He was so nice and tailored your yukata. Maybe she wants to see you wearing it."

- "Emma-chan, calm down! When will you ask Draken?" Katsumi asked her with a wicked smile.

- "Ask me what?" asked Draken who was behind them.

Emma blushed, but Hinata encouraged her to ask him.

- "I was wondering if you would like to come with me to the festival.. "said shy Emma.

- "Of course", said Draken, blushing a little.

- "You are the only one without a partner, Katsumi-chan", said Hinata looking at her.

- "Hey, Mikey, the girls say I have to invite someone to the festival! What are you doing that evening?" Katsumi shouted.

- "Katsumi-chan, the goal is to go with a boy, not your brother!" Emma said slapping her own forehead.

- "Mikey, aren't you a boy?" Katsumi shouted again, amused by her younger sister's reaction.

Her brother looked at her puzzled and annoyed.

- "It's about a boy you like!" Emma said exasperated.

- "E? But I like my brother Mikey", Katsumi said pretending not to understand what Emma was saying.

- "She's making fun of you", Hinata told her.

- "Katsumi-chan! You are mean!" Emma said sad.

Katsumi hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.