Cap 30

** The day of the battle **

With all of Takemichi's efforts he was able to barely get together 50 people to fight Mikey and Kantou Manji gang. They all gathered at the cargo bay. Katsumi was standing proud wearing the Toman uniform with her hair in a low ponytail. She was a bit stressed because at some point she might have to fight her twin brother. It did not matter that she knew she could win against him. Something was always holding her back when she had to fight one of their brothers. Same thing happened also when she fought Izana. She wasn't able to get herself to finish him. The only moment when Katsumi fought Mikey with all her might was when he abandoned her. She couldn't accept such treason since she would have died for her twin brother.

- "500 vs 50 from Toman, when you look at it, it looks like we are outmatched", said Chifuyu.

- "Hasn't it always been like this?" Takemichi rhetorically asked.

- "Takemichi, I'll beat 10 guys and then I'll deal with Mocci, said Chifuyu.

- "I also have someone I would like to kill, Haitani Ran", said Hakkai.

- "They were already extremely strong, but now they also took reinforcements", said Pen-yan.

- "Do we have a chance to win?" Takemichi asked.

- "No, all you have is a hell of a demon", said Katsumi.

- "That how Baji-san called you the day he died..." whispered Chifuyu. 

"Katsumi will never forget Baji-san" Chifuyu thought.

- "Hey, you, guys, is there a need for two 'Tomans'?" Mikey asked. "There is no need for that, right?"

- "Hey, idiots, didn't the battle of the 3 deities decide who is the champion?" Sanzu shouted.

- "That battle also decided which of the Sano twins is stronger, but that didn't stop you idiots from following Mikey!" Katsumi shouted.

- "You are a team of losers, you have no chance to stand against us. If you want memories, go somewhere else!" Sanzu said.

- "You are not Toman", Takemichi told them.

- "What you said? I didn't hear you!" Sanzu said.

- "It's just wrong, Toman isn't supposed to be like this. Today we will defend Kantou Manji and succeed to the Tokyo Manji name. Come and kill as if you can, Kantou Manji gang!" Takemichi shouted.

- "Kat-chin, you've are in the wrong gang. I won't go easy on you", Mikey said.

- "Did you hear our leader, Akuma?" Sanzu shouted.

- "Oi, Sanzu, shut up or I'll make you some pretty matching scares by carving your eyeballs!" Katsumi shouted.

They started to fight.

- "The fight is over if the leader of one of the gangs falls, you idiot", Mikey said to Takemichi.

Kakuchou punched Takemichi. Takemichi stood his ground and punched him back throwing him backwards. He amazed everyone. Katsumi looked at him proudly, the training with her was paying off.

- "And now with the same resolution, I will get Mikey", said Takemichi.

- "What are you waiting for? Follow our captain!" Katsumi shouted and began to break bones.

- "Kawaragi Senju and Katsumi Sano finished 100 people by themselves!" someone shouted.

- "Huh? Equality?" Katsumi said looking at Senju. "Let's compete, pretty little liar!" Katsumi told her smashing an opponent's head.