Cap 17

** Back to the past **

- "Huh? what do you mean by 'I came from the future'?" Chifuyu asked.

- "What are you talking about?" Katsumi's voice was heard while she was stopping the engine of her motorcycle next to Takemichi and Chifuyu.

- "Oh, Katsumi, you're a little late", said Chifuyu looking at her.

- "Katsumi-san, I'm sorry!" Takemichi said leaning down.

- "What's with this boy?" Katsumi asked in confusion.

- "What did you mean by 'I came from the future'?" Chifuyu asked again.

Takemichi looked at Katsumi, then at him.

- "You can trust her", said Chifuyu. "She's my ride or die."

Katsumi blushed.

- "Maybe you are right, she would do anything for her friends after all..." whispered Takemichi.

- "Huh?" Katsumi looked at him confused.

- "It's too late to turn back now", said Takemichi.

He told them everything in detail about his time travels.

- "So I will be killed by Kisaki," Chifuyu said thoughtfully.

- "And I'm going to kill the bastard trying to save Chifuyu", said Katsumi trying to process all the information. "And then I will surrender to his men to save the others loyal to me. How did I let Mikey go crazy? I entered Toman specifically to protect him from anything..." Katsumi said sadly.

- "If I think about it now, it always seemed to me that there was something strange about you, there were times when you seemed different", said Chifuyu. "Katsumi also told me about the incident with Moebius in the warehouse, and then I learned the same thing from Osanai."

- "Wait, all this time you told Katsumi everything?" Takemichi asked in surprise.

- "Of course he told me", said Katsumi. "Are you even paying attention to what happens around you? Didn't you notice that at meetings, if I didn't go or come with Mikey, I would be with Chifuyu or Keisuke?" Katsumi asked a little irritated.

- "To be honest, I didn't pay much attention to you", said Takemichi embarrassed.

- "You're an idiot, I'm Mikey's twin sister and you didn't think to pay me any attention in your quest to save your girlfriend... " said Katsumi disappointed.

- "Did you know that Baji-san would die and that's why you warned him and tried to protect him during the fight?" Chifuyu asked.

- "I knew, but I couldn't stop it. Even though I tried to save him", said Takemchi.

- "You are pretty incredible", said Chifuyu.

- "He is just pretty stupid!" Katsumi said angrily. "If you had told me about your suspicion that Keisuke could have died at Kazutora's hand, I wouldn't have let go of him during the fight, I would have put Kazutora's knife up his ass at the first opportunity!"

- "Kat, Takemichi fought alone all this time without anyone congratulating him or anything like that, said Chifuyu. Be proud of yourself Takemichi, the result doesn't matter. You stayed and fought without running away, I respect you for that."

- "I hate to say this, but Chifuyu is right. I'm sorry, Takemichi", Katsumi said putting a hand on his shoulder. "I've always looked down on you."

- "Do you really believe me?" Takemichi said crying. "Everything I said sounded like bullshit."

- "Of course we believe you, dumbass", Chifuyu told him. "We're friends, right?"

- "Even Katsumi?" Takemichi asked.