Cap 9

- "Manjiro, we need to talk", Katsumi told him, removing the mask off her face.

- "Not now, Kat-chin", her brother told her sharply, entering his room.

Katsumi angrily grabbed his wrist, but her brother broke free and wanted to kick her. Mikey's twin sister blocked his kick and glared at him.

- "This is it, Manjiro? Are you attacking your own sister?"

- "Akuma, your behavior can be considered treason."

- "Fuck you, Manjiro!" Katsumi shouted and shooed Mikey away.

They continued for a while to block each other's attacks until they both started to blunder.

- "Akuma.." Mikey started to speak, but he didn't have time to continue the sentence because his sister moved quickly towards him and grabbed him by the waist and knocked him to the ground.

It had always been difficult for Mikey to break free from this position. He had the impression that the lower part of his sister's body was turning to stone. He didn't understand how she could put all her weight on her hips in such a way that it would be difficult for him to move her off him.

- "Manjiro...why are you hiding from me?" Katsumi asked him with tears in her eyes.

Emma had left her room attracted by the noise her older brothers were making. She stopped by the door and looked at them.

- "Kat-chin...I don't want to talk tonight", Mikey told her, looking at her sadly.

- "Manji-chan, Keisuke is also my friend..."

- "It's not just that Kat-chin."

- "Is it also about Tetta?"Mikey looked behind Katsumi to Emma.

- "Emma-chan, you can go to sleep", Katsumi told her, realising who her twin brother was looking at.

- "Katsumi-chan, I was worried..." whispered Emma.

- "Emma-chan, it's just a discussion between me and Mikey, nothing serious", Katsumi told her getting up from Mikey.Emma agreed and left, closing the door to Mikey's room.

- "Manjiro, why didn't you consult with me regarding the choice of Tetta as the captain of the 3rd division?" Katsumi asked sadly, sitting down in the lotus position next to her brother.Mikey rested his head on one of her knees and closed his eyes.

- "Kat-chin, I'm sleepy..."

- "Manji-chan, I'm waiting for an answer", Katsumi told him, starting to stroke his hair. "Is it also about Kazutora? Takemichi? Tetta?"

- "Kisaki Tetta is suitable for Toman. He can help me. He understands me."

Katsumi felt a claw tug at her heart. "I don't understand you, Manji-chan?" thought his sister.

- "I wish you would have talked to me about this", said Katsumi watching him moaning like a child with his head on her knee.

- "Kat-chin... I'm sleepy.. ", Mikey whispered and rolled off her leg onto the floor in the same position.

Katsumi sighed and went to her room. She couldn't sleep thinking about her brother and Baji and especially she was restless because of Kazutora's release. She was afraid that if she met him, she would kill him. She kept tossing and turning in her bed without sleep. She took the phone and sent a message to Baji.

"Keisuke, I want to talk to you"

"Not now, Kat." received a message from him.

She got very angry. First, her brother didn't want to talk to her, now neither does Baji. She got out of bed, dressed in a long knee-length skirt, a long oversized sweatshirt and put on her Toman boots. She carefully left the house and the house yard so that no one would hear her and went to Baji's apartment. She knew he was home alone all week