Cap 25 (mature)

- "We are gonna be late, love", Katsumi whispered while kissing Mitsuya.

Mitsuya took her in his arms and placed her on a table in the living room. He started kissing her neck which made her moan softly.

- "Hina will be mad at me for being late", Katsumi whispered while playing with Mitsuya's hair.

- "I'm sorry, my love, but you look so damn hot in this dress I made you", Mitsuya said while revealing her breasts.

- "I don't know if you are getting horny because of the dress of me", Katsumi chuckled.

Mitsuya started kissing her breast while parting her legs.

- "I can stop if you want", he said while moving his hand up her tights.

- "Don't you even dare!", Katsumi said and kissed him passional.

Her lover laughed softly and removed her laced underwear.

- "Ups, I guess there is no turning back from here", Mitsuya said and kissed her.

Katsumi unbuckled his belt and started sucking him. Mitsuya gasped and grinned his teeth.

- "Kat, my love, you are so damn hot".

- "I know", Katsumi said smiling. " Come on, we don't have much time".

Mitsuya bended her on the table and started massaging her clit.

- "You are so wet, Kat, I get hornier only by feeling how much you want me..." he whispered.

Katsumi was moaning and moving her hips back to him. Mitsuya penetrated her slowly making her grab the edges of the table. Then he started moving faster and faster inside her making her moan and scream filled with pleasure. They both finished in the same time. 

- "Omg, my love, I'm all sweaty because of you",  Katsumi said laughing. 

Mitsuya took a napkin and wiped the sweat off her face.

- "We should take a shower together", Mitsuya said.

- "Only if you promise me you will behave!" Katsumi said sticking her tongue out.

- "You know I won't" he said while slipping a finger inside her.

Katsumi took off her dress and went in to the shower. The hot water was draining down her body, her hair was a bit messy. Mitsuya entered the shower and kissed the back of her neck.

 - "We will just shower", Katsumi said smiling.

- "Sure..." said Mitsuya and started massaging her pointy nipples.

- "My love...please...stop...the wedding..." Katsumi whispered while moaning.

Mitsuya kneel in front of her and put one of her legs on his shoulder.

- "It will be quick", he said and started licking her clit.

Katsumi gasped for air and moaned while he was licking her and playing with his fingers inside her until she orgasmed.

- "I can barely can stay on my feet", she said while laughing.

Mitsuya hold her in his arms and kissed her.

- "Now we really need to get ready", he said.

They both dressed.

-  "I can't find my underwear", Katsumi said.

- "Then don't wear them. I will be our little secret", her lover said.

Katsumi blushed and went with him to the car.