Cap 31

Takemichi came running in front of Mikey's house when he realised that he was back in time when he was just a child. Baji, who saw him coming to Mikey's house, threaten him that if he wants to fight Mikey, he will beat him. Takemichi didn't had time to say anything to him because Baji hit him.

- "Keisuke-kun! Don't fight in front of people's houses!" Emma shouted at him.

- "Huh? Who annoyed you, Emma-chan?" Katsumi asked coming up to her. "Keisuke? Why are you beating this boy? You're upsetting Emma-chan!"

- "Oi, Kiesuke, what's up with you today?" asked Shinichiro coming to Katsumi and Emma.

- "Keisuke, do you even know who this boy is?!" Katsumi asked him angrily.Baji shrugged.

- "Hey, boy, who are you?" Katsumi asked coming towards Takemichi. "Keisuke, stay away from him!"

- "Katsumi-chan, there's no need to play police with them!" her older brother told her.Takemichi looked at everyone in wonder. Katsumi had a protective aura, but he was a child. It seemed rather that she wanted to show everyone how strong she was.

- "Kat asked you a question, who are you?" Baji asked him.

- "M-me?"

- "Do you understand what we are the words we are saying?" Katsumi asked a little worried.Shinichiro, Emma, Baji, Sanzu and Katsumi were looking at him. Mikey came out from the house too.

- "Who are you?" Mikey asked.

- "Mikey-kun..." said Takemichi with tears in his eyes.

- "Takemichi-kun?" Mikey asked in surprise.

- "Oh, he's just a friend of Manjiro's", said Katsumi. "Case closed."

- "Do not tell me! We both timelapsed!" Mikey shouted and ran with Takemichi.

- "Time lap? What are they talking about?" Katsumi asked in surprise. "Shini-kun, what does this mean?"

- "I don't have the faintest idea", said her older brother.

- "Shini-kun, you have to take me to the library to find out what this is!"

- "Nerd!" Baji said teasing her.

- "Idiot! If you were smarter, I wouldn't have to help you all the time with your homework!" Katsumi told him and stuck out his tongue.

- "What the?! I'm smart enough!" Baji protested.

- "Yes, that's why your mother asked me to help you with your homework..."

- "Shini-kun, please, I wanna study this time lap thing" Katsumi begged her brother. 

- "Eat your breakfast first and then we can go" said Shinichiro.

- "Nerd" Baji teased her.

- "Baji-san, are you in love with Katsumi?" Emma asked curious.

- "What?! That's gross!" Said Baji pretending to puke.

- "You are gross!" Katsumi said and punched him.

- "You will have to talk to me first if you have any intention to date my sister. I'm her older brother." Shinichiro teased Baji laughing.

- "I would never date Kat!" Baji protested.

In a few years, their group of friends grow bigger. At first there were just Mikey, Katsumi, Baji, Takemichi and Sanzu. But over time Mitsuya, Draken, Kazutora and Pah-chin joined their group.