Cap 14

In that evening the Toman gang had a meeting at the Manji Temple. Mikey advanced in front of the others flanked by Draken and Akuma.

- "The meeting for tomorrow's fight will start now!" Draken shouted.All 3 stopped at the end of the stairs.

- "I'm glad to see you all here today! Tomorrow, we're going head-to-head with Valhalla. Also Baji has sided with our enemy! We don't go easy on traltors!! That's toman's policy", Mikey shouted.

Then he paused for a moment:

- "Can I just be a kid?"

Everyone in the crowd looked at him puzzled seeing his change of attitude. He sat at the bottom of the stairs and continued.

- "I don't want to fight with Baji." Mikey said.

Takemichi and Chifuyu were stunned by his reply. Draken and Akuma smiled looking at him, so did Mitsuya.

- "So here's my solution!" Mikey shouted. "Lend me your strength, everyone!! Tomorrow, we're gonna crush Valhalla and take Baji back! That's how we fight our battles!"

"Damn you Keisuke! You upset Mikey." thought Kastumi. 

Everyone started cheering.

- "I'm sorry, Ken-chin, did I fail to be a leader?" Mikey asked in a whisper.

- "I think all the cheering answers that." Draken answered.

Katsumi looked fondly at her twin brother. It seemed to her that he was carrying too much responsibility alone. She would have liked to let her help him more.

"How could I put more weight on Katsumi's shoulders when she will forever carry the image of Kazutora killing our brother and all the responsibility that I have already pushed on her shoulders?" Mikey thought as if he was sensing his sister's thoughts.

**The day of the battle **

The members of the Tokyo Manji gang and the Valhalla gang were preparing to enter the abandoned car graveyard. In addition to the participants of the fight, some members of other gangs were also present as spectators. The overseers announced the entry of the two gangs. Huge gates opened on one side and the other of the car cemetery and the members of both groups entered the yard at the same time. The captains lined up, and Draken and Akuma stepped in front of Mikey in the yard, making room for him to pass in front of everyone. Draken sat on Mikey's left side, and Akuma on his right side and she looked arrogantly at those from the Valhalla group. She was searching the crowd for Keisuke and Kazutora.

- "Each group should send its representatives to the front!" shouted the overseer.

Draken and Kazutora stepped in front of each other towards the overseer. Katsumi's jaw clenched when she saw Kazutora.

- "A 5 on 5 fight or do you all fight? How will you proceed?" asked the referee.

- "Valhalla picked the fight with us. So, you decide Kazutora", Draken said. "We only have one condition, if we win this fight, we take Baji back."

Katsumi was glad that her brother decided to let Draken to be the representative of the Gand, and not her, because it would have been impossible for him to be so close to Kazutora and not attack him.

- "Huh? Baji joined us willingly, you can't take him back", said Kazutora grinning.

"I'm going to knock off his teeth" thought Katsumi.

- "We're taking Baji back no matter what", Draken said flatly.

- "You bastard... DO YOU THINK THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT?" Kazutora asked, clenching his fist.